|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$64.95 - $124.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Breathable fabric
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Seam-sealed, waterproof construction keeps feet dry in wet conditions
Non-marking, lugged rubber outsoles with molded Wave-Siping deliver ultimate wet/dry traction
Genuine rawhide lace
Injected EVA foam shell improves thermal insulation while being 20% lighter than the competition
The Decoy is a heavy duty boot with a responsive fit and feel. Featuring seam-sealed construction, a durable leather upper and EVA foam shell for insulation, these boots keep feet dry even when storms rage.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BNGQV7K
- Item model number: DECOY BOOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bottom part is comfortable, but the top is hard and rubs uncomfortably against the leg even with tall thick socks, this after 4-5 hours of wear.
Soft laces would also be more practical.