|Price:||$48.00 - $239.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Breathable fabric
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Seam-sealed, waterproof construction keeps feet dry in wet conditions
Non-marking, lugged rubber outsoles with molded Wave-Siping deliver ultimate wet/dry traction
Genuine rawhide lace
Injected EVA foam shell improves thermal insulation while being 20% lighter than the competition
The Decoy is a heavy duty boot with a responsive fit and feel. Featuring seam-sealed construction, a durable leather upper and EVA foam shell for insulation, these boots keep feet dry even when storms rage.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BNGQV7K
- Item model number: DECOY BOOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as fit goes, I'm size 11 and the size 11 boots fit fine lengthwise. They were a little roomy / loose, but that can be fixed by wearing thick socks, which you might want to do anyway.
Overall, these seem great and I feel like a badass walking around in them! So much better than getting your shoes and socks soaking wet.
The bottom part is comfortable, but the top is hard and rubs uncomfortably against the leg even with tall thick socks, this after 4-5 hours of wear.
Soft laces would also be more practical.