Sperry Top-Sider Men's Espadrille 2 Eye Boat Shoe
|Price:||$69.90 - $79.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Espadrille-style boat shoe featuring moccasin toe, 360-degree lacing, and jute-wrapped midsole
- Traction outsole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy all your seaside activities in total style and comfort with the Sperry Top-Sider Espadrille..
Best known for boat shoes that have logged more miles of open ocean than any other brand, the Sperry Top-Sider story began on a raw winter day in New England. When avid sailor and hobbyist inventor Paul Sperry let his dog Prince out for his daily exercise, he noticed that the cocker spaniel was remarkably stable, even at a full run on the snow covered, icy crust. Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Using pieces of rubber, a razor blade, and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had soon pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original. Since 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been the leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to its advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Available around the globe in fine independent, marine, and department stores, Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J4SDBSC
- Item model number: Espradrille 2 Eye
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: