Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 19, 2015
I love these shoes! I remember I had a pair of espadrilles back in the day when Miami Vice was popular. Well, I love boat shoes and Sperry in particular, so when I saw these at this price, I had to get them. They are very light weight, very comfortable, look good, are well made, and, in fact more espadrille in construction than Topsiders. That being the case, you don't want to get these wet at all. Also, they will not last that long if you wear them often and outside (I primarily wear them inside the house as slippers). I liked them and the deal soo much, I got two pairs. Very nice shoes and an even better deal at Amazon.
on November 8, 2015
This is no where near the same quality as a standard Sperry Boat Shoe. I had these shoes for 2 weeks before the sole started to separate from the rest of the shoe. It feels like a very cheap shoe and did not last even a month. I returned these ASAP.
on June 16, 2015
Just received the Sperrys yesterday and so far like them a lot better than the other pair I had gotten. They're really comfortable and they aren't rubbing the back of my ankle raw. Now I just need to treat them so they're stain resistant and water proof.
on February 19, 2015
The Jute falls a part a bit over time but the shoes are so fracking comfortable I can't take it. I love them... I wish they came in Red.
on December 10, 2014
I can dress up or dress down with this shoe. Love it. If, u have semi wide feet, I suggest you dont wear with socks. If you do, the shoe will feel much more narrow.
on April 19, 2015
Look good, don't plan on walking a marathon or anything in them, they is very little between you and the ground. Great shoes though!
on May 30, 2015
I love the shoes!!! Very soft and light! Even wear it for hours won't make my feet pain. But there is one limitation, don't get wet!!!
on April 14, 2015
Great looking shoes. I am accustomed to a Size 12 in Sperrys and these are a little tighter than others. I am wearing them for the first time today, and its raining, and I am regretting my shoe choice this morning. Lesson learned to wear them on a dry day. My feet are soaked because the ground is wet.
on May 7, 2015
Very comfortable shoes and the soles are made of rope and rubber!! They look unique but appealing and don't rub at all...
on May 15, 2015
They run way too small! A whole size smaller and narrow.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.