Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on March 10, 2014
I like a nice classic shoe. While I am a runner and have many running shoes, I don't like wearing them around town. I want a good shoe without logos or flashy colors. This fits the bill just great. Plus, it is easy to clean. The inner sole comes out easily. Then you can just throw it into the wash and presto it comes out clean. Even though the inner sole is easily removable, it is thick and provides excellent cushioning. This shoe also serves as a super deck shoe. I wore it on a fishing trip and it provided good grip on a wet surface. All this in a reasonably priced shoe. You just gotta get a pair.
on August 14, 2015
I'm 10.5 M sized shoe guy when it comes to Sperry. (I have very wide feet)
Anyways, I bought a 10 S because it was the only one that was somewhat close to my size.
I really like it, I was also able to stretch the shoe using the ice/fridge method, so now they're a bit more comfortable to wear.
I honestly bought this one specifically, besides the size because Sperry NO LONGER sell them on their official website.
Why?? I honestly have no idea.
Anyways, I've been looking for this exact pair of shoe for the past 2 years since I had bought a previous pair, but I had to throw them away after 8 months of hard use.
Anyways, I'm happy with my purchase. I just hope to find them again in the future if I need to re-buy them!
on April 15, 2014
Finding shoes for people with wide feet is next to impossible. At least ones that look good anyways. I searched for a long time buying many different shoes and always coming up, well, short. They were always too narrow no matter how much bigger I went. I was just about to give up when I saw these and said what the hell.

First the looks, fantastic. They are just the style I like and I received many complements on them the first time out. Quality feels good, both in and out and they are just nice and casual with out being too casual.

The downside, though I bought a wide pair they are still a little snug for my liking, but they will stretch and settle in like all other shoes do so there will just be some minor pain at first. Still, compared to trying to fit a wide foot into a non wide shoe, these are a blessing.
on May 6, 2015
I love these shoes. I bought a second pair this year (although not through Amazon because they didn't have my size) because I wore my old ones out last summer. These are a great summer shoes and can go with almost any outfit and occasion. Pairs well with my Ray-Ban Aviators.
on May 17, 2017
Bought for my husband's 30th birthday. Loves them.
on December 26, 2013
The shoe looked good for the first couple wears, but they quickly came unglued at the flex points on both sides of both shoes... and not just a little. It ruined the look, but other than that, they're all right.
on October 6, 2010
I wear them just about every day during the summer around the house and in the yard. Takes a couple weeks to break-em in, but once so, they are soooo comfortable. In fact, they're even quite comfortable without socks, which is how I prefer to wear them. They're a little pricey, but they're exactly what I wanted, just a simple, classic, white summer shoe.
on February 4, 2016
Husband loves these light weight sneakers. Very comfortable
on February 11, 2015
I bought these sir my son, and he loved them! They are true to size, and exactly as expected.
on August 1, 2013
Had previously bought two pairs of this sneaker in white and in blue and liked them. When I needed a new white pair, I went straight to Amazon and ordered them. Enjoying wearing them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.