|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$54.95 - $300.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Mocc-toe boat shoe featuring stain and water-resistant upper with two-eyelet lacing and slotted collar
- Padded tongue
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A tried-and-true classic. Refine your preppy pairings with timeless boat shoes from Sperry Top-Sider..
You can't go wrong with a boat shoe on laid-back days. This two-eyelete style from Sperry offers contrast stitching and mesh panels, to ensure breathability. A rubber outsole adds traction and durability, making it perfect for days on the boat or at the pool. The full-grain leather upper is flexible, keeping you in comfort no matter how active your lifestyle.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000EPCQA8
- Item model number: Bluefish
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me tell you she couldn't stop talking about them, nor would she take them off unless it was for showering or sleeping. Gross, I know, but she was so happy for these. I suppose they were comfy and fit perfectly, because not a complaint was heard about them from her.
They're casual. They're stylish. They're comfortable. They're the perfect summer shoe to pair with capris & shorts.
When I was a teenager a million years ago, Sperry Topsiders were the "it" shoe for preppies to wear. Then they went to being a shoe for people who lived on the east and gulf coast.
Now they're being worn by everyone, and they should be. They're a stylish, quality shoe that fits true to size and looks great.