Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$11.87+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 20, 2015
This was a very beautiful book. The first was a bit undeveloped but this was much better. Finally, those two admit their feelings and get married. Though Nefertiti remains a mystery to me...to us all I think
on August 11, 2014
The Sphinx's Queen was a suiting conclusion to a epic series. It made me love all the supporting and main characters more! Friesner does an amazing job making lovable yet realistic characters. I would totally recommend this series to any of my friends!
on June 10, 2011
The two books on Nefertiti's childhood and teenage years were fascinating. Knowing who Nefertiti becomes as an adult, I was interested in her growing up years. The book shows her unique personality and who she loved and patterned her life after. I would like the author to write a sequel of her life as the queen being married to Akhenaten,the heratic pharaoh.
on November 17, 2013
Excellent book! I will read it again. Suspense, love, and a good ending! I love that is it real characters from history with a creative fictional story that is funny, sad, exciting, and entertaining! hard to put the book down!
on January 10, 2013
The Nefertiti books of hers are my favorites of the Princesses of Myth series so far! I really love this book! I hope that anyone who reads my comment will take my advice and read the book!
on January 30, 2014
I did not read this but i bought it for her since she was looking for it.

The package came without damage
on May 4, 2013
This book is a great ending to Spinx's Princess. I really enjoy reading about things that may have happened to historical figures. It was a run read!
on October 18, 2013
And is reading them again at 11. Not too many books are on here re-read list, so these have to be good.
on January 12, 2013
I would give this book a 5 star review be a US this is the best book ever. I recommend that you read this book.
on April 5, 2011
I am 29 years old and even though I bought this from the young adult fiction section I felt like this was written very well. I loved Nerfertiti in both the books and how strong she was. This would be a book I would let my child read when he is old enough to be interested in it. Never once did I feel like the author was dumbing down any of her description or words for the readers and the book was captivating. I could not put it down until it was finished. I yelled, screamed, and cheered for the characters. I even cried for the enemy. I highly recommend this book for every reader of any age.