- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Milagro Mountain Press (February 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615765270
- ISBN-13: 978-0615765273
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,436,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spice It Up! Paperback – February 9, 2013
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Jeffree Wyn Itrich was born in San Diego, where she developed an early love of food from her mother’s dill pickles and blue ribbon-winning strawberry preserves. Jeffree was in the kitchen at her mother’s elbow as soon as she could walk. By the age of 12 she was the family salad maker, tossing her own salads and mixing her own dressings. The following year she learned to bake bread and from then on figured she would never starve. Married, she lives in San Diego with her husband, Earl, and two felines known as ‘the girls’.