Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 6, 2014
My grandmother lived on a farm with peach trees, and she made her own spiced peaches. I cannot find them in a grocery store but did find these on Amazon. These are 99% as good as those I remember as a child. I'll be ordering more soon.
on January 15, 2014
My mom used to can spiced peaches when I was a kid and I loved them for the holidays. Looked everywhere for some and tried these. As I say in my headline, they are okay but wouldn't buy them again. Maybe I should try canning some myself. As they say, "There's no place like home."
on December 11, 2013
Ordered 3 jars and all 3 jars arrived with contents that were ruined. This was not something that could have occurred after shipping. 1/2 of the contents (being the peaches) were a greenish/gray color. Disgusting and inedible. I had ordered these for my parents to have at Thanksgiving. Thank goodness I found a specialty store that was carrying them or otherwise we wouldn't have had them. Amazon was great about refunding the charges quickly though.
on October 17, 2014
Shipping ridiculously high.
on November 22, 2012
The peaches are good., but not what I expected. The ones that I was familiar with were whole peaches pickled with the kernel still in them and the peach was firm.
I would buy them again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2015
very good
on June 6, 2008
Will be ordering again. Jar is too small! Peaches are delicious, we had them for dessert with some vanilla wafers, just like having cobbler. Wonderful product.
on January 26, 2016
These peaches had a good flavor but were bit over cooked
on December 25, 2012
I have now ordered this twice the first time was disappointing . The secound time was just before Thanksgiving and it looked more like apple souce then peaches. I returned it.
on January 22, 2015
The spiced peaches were a Christmas gift to folks who love them. The family was very happy and said the peaches were delicious. Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.