Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on May 1, 2016
There was a run on whole nutmegs locally or something because my the ethnic grocer who usually hooks me up just smiled sadly and shook his head when I inquired a few weeks ago. I didn't want a whole lot of nutmeg. Just enough for a pie, a veggie dish, and one more assorted thing...by the weekend. I figured two nutmegs would do it.

It turns out you can actually buy just two nutmegs--and organic ones, even. This little packet from Spicely arrived looking a little worse for wear. The nutmegs were individually wrapped in plastic, which was a new one for me. But I've never ordered internet nutmeg either. The nutmegs were fragrant when grated and delicious in my baked goods. (The veggie dish was a mistake.)

These nutmegs are on the small side, but I think they have to pick small ones to fit into the carton. It was nice that this wasn't an add-on item. I could just order it alone for Prime. Nice, right?

I hope I never need two nutmegs fast again. If I do, I would order this pack from Spicely again.
on December 26, 2015
Seriously?

I have posted images. There were a LOT of whole nutmegs. It arrived looking just like their picture. Big, wonderful, fresh, tasty whole nutmegs.

I almost did not buy these because of the other reviewers; but decided to post a question to others to see how many they got in their order and I got answers like "several" or " about a dozen ". So, I decided to chance it; it it was wrong I could return it.

This is one time I am glad I did NOT listed to the negative reviews.
review image review image review image review image
on July 16, 2016
I purchased this because I had never tried any whole nutmeg before. I had seen several recipe videos that said whole nutmeg was so much better than the jars of pre-grated nutmeg but, I have to say that at least this brand of whole nuts did not taste as good as the spice company that starts with a M's already grated nutmeg. It doesn't taste bad and it doesn't a scent at all. I have to say I wasn't impressed with this purchase at all. I'm not sure if I will try another brand or not. I'm definitely a little let down. I was hoping for a great culinary experience.
on July 16, 2016
Wow! This nutmeg tastes great and with any type of fine grinder, you've got a new taste to add to a multitude of foods. I went to this because we are "clean eating" and I thought about all of the spices that were in my spice rack and couldn't confirm what chemicals were included with the non-organic spices. My family was very surprised that the freshly ground, organic, nutmeg has a completely wonderful and different taste than the conventional spice I used for decades. I'll never go back and will re-order this product from now on.
on April 1, 2017
this is 2 nutmeg "nuts"
on January 19, 2016
Good size and good container; this nutmeg grates very well and all our friends and family (and well as me) can attest to its flavor!
on June 2, 2016
There were two small nutmegs in the package. One was very small, seem d it was dried out. It was smaller than the size of a pea. Will not order from this vendor again..
on February 7, 2017
they need to do a better job in description. like this is two nutmegs.
and bigger letter to make sure everyone knows its gluten free.
on February 1, 2017
Nutmegs are fine, inner packaging was damaged.
on April 28, 2017
Perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.