Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on September 8, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my wife. The presentation was very nice. However, most of it was propped up with styrofoam and everything was excessively glued to it. The other day she had put on some of the lotion. It hardly had any scent going on and it was undetectable less than 10 minutes later. Tonight I ran a bath for my wife so she can have some time to a drink, relax, and I'm making dinner and looking after the 3 kids.

For a standard tub size I added the entire bag of bath scent crystals (it seems like a 1 time use only, there was hardly anything in the bag). There was no vanilla smell to the water, the room, or any indication that it was actually scented. I set aside two bath fizzers to be added. The directions only call for one, but to make up for the lack of scent I figure two might help. When I went in to check on my wife's drink, I noticed the water was clear so I asked if she added the fizzers or not. She said they did, and all they did was fizz from the ball like it was slowly leaking gasses-- nothing else. The effect was hardly noticeable but again, no scent.

Overall this has been a severe disappointment. Fortunately, she's more happy with the thought and plan around it.. but for the price it would be better to put it towards some bath salts. It's likely the body wash will be useless as well. Everything is made in China.

There were zero issues with the seller, shipment times, etc. The product itself is just not of the expected quality based on the description given.
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2017
I purchased this gift for a wedding because I didn't have time to create my own. The basket (just the basket) looked nice. The spa items looked cheap. I would've done better if I had gone to the Dollar or almost any store like D.D's, T.J. Maxx, or Ross and purchased way more items and a basket. One item was upside down. The packaging foam took up a lot of space. I would've liked a few more items like soap and a candle.
on April 22, 2017
The only Items that i enjoyed in this set were the sponges/loofas. It is pretty cheap so you get what you pay for. The bath bombs do nothing and salts dont have much of a scent at all and scrub did smell amazing but thats about it.
on January 16, 2014
Cheaply made, globs of glue holding the presentation to a recycled foam filler. This products quality is not aligned with the price piont.. Do not waste your money!
on March 9, 2017
Great stuff
on March 7, 2017
Great buy. Excellent quality.
on July 8, 2014
Wife loved it!
on October 22, 2015
High quality, great value!
on January 28, 2017
This is actually really nice. It's a good size as well. I bought it as a Christmas gift. My mom has yet to use it but it still looks good sitting on her dinning room table. Maybe she's going to re-gift it.
on November 4, 2013
Gave as a gift to my friend. She loved it! She said it looked great in her bathroom! Very happy!