Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on January 28, 2015
Take away all the packaging and unusable fluff, and you have a couple bottles of mediocre products. It's not at all pretty or a nice gift after you remove the fake cardboard packing in the bottom of the basket. I bought it to give as a gift, but after looking at it, decided to keep it for our guest bathroom because it looked cheap. I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again.
on March 23, 2017
I purchased this gift for a wedding because I didn't have time to create my own. The basket (just the basket) looked nice. The spa items looked cheap. I would've done better if I had gone to the Dollar or almost any store like D.D's, T.J. Maxx, or Ross and purchased way more items and a basket. One item was upside down. The packaging foam took up a lot of space. I would've liked a few more items like soap and a candle.
on April 22, 2017
The only Items that i enjoyed in this set were the sponges/loofas. It is pretty cheap so you get what you pay for. The bath bombs do nothing and salts dont have much of a scent at all and scrub did smell amazing but thats about it.
on December 6, 2014
Really loving this product(s). My wife is chemical sensitive and it is gentle enough for her. The spicy vanilla, it isn't really 'spicy', more on the vanilla side. My only complaint about this basket is the amount of plastic wrap and the number of layers of said wrap involved. Perhaps that is necessary to keep the presentation in order.

Favorite part of this package is the small tin with grainy vanilla paste, wow what a great audience.
on September 13, 2017
Exactly as described
on October 29, 2016
Came with plastic wrapped Styrofoam in it.

Was oddly packaged.

Unpacked it and refilled it adding in more things to fill the basket better before gifting.
on June 15, 2014
Therefore, I loved it! It really is that simple, I purchased this as a Mother's Day Gift, and the only bone I could possibly pick with this was over the delivery. I was under the impression that it would have been delivered by Friday, at the latest, and it did not arrive till Tuesday...

Not the end of the world, but it would have been nice for her to get it BEFORE the day..... Note to self, send it more than a week in advance even for prime....
on June 1, 2017
Wife loves it
on July 21, 2017
Highly Recommend!!!
on May 2, 2016
This was a gift for my mother for an early Mother's day gift. She absolutely loves it, and I am considering getting one for myself. It has a good scent, not too strong, but not too light either, its right in the middle. This makes a great gift and everything is already arranged in the basket for display.