Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2014
Really loving this product(s). My wife is chemical sensitive and it is gentle enough for her. The spicy vanilla, it isn't really 'spicy', more on the vanilla side. My only complaint about this basket is the amount of plastic wrap and the number of layers of said wrap involved. Perhaps that is necessary to keep the presentation in order.

Favorite part of this package is the small tin with grainy vanilla paste, wow what a great audience.
on September 13, 2017
Exactly as described
on October 29, 2016
Came with plastic wrapped Styrofoam in it.

Was oddly packaged.

Unpacked it and refilled it adding in more things to fill the basket better before gifting.
on June 15, 2014
Therefore, I loved it! It really is that simple, I purchased this as a Mother's Day Gift, and the only bone I could possibly pick with this was over the delivery. I was under the impression that it would have been delivered by Friday, at the latest, and it did not arrive till Tuesday...

Not the end of the world, but it would have been nice for her to get it BEFORE the day..... Note to self, send it more than a week in advance even for prime....
on June 1, 2017
Wife loves it
on July 21, 2017
Highly Recommend!!!
on May 2, 2016
This was a gift for my mother for an early Mother's day gift. She absolutely loves it, and I am considering getting one for myself. It has a good scent, not too strong, but not too light either, its right in the middle. This makes a great gift and everything is already arranged in the basket for display.
on August 1, 2016
I bought this for my step-mom's birthday - she likes anything vanilla. She loves it; she told me she feels pampered.
VINE VOICEon April 17, 2015
Very nice gift basket, it was bigger than expected and came packed nicely in a durable box
on March 9, 2017