Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on September 8, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my wife. The presentation was very nice. However, most of it was propped up with styrofoam and everything was excessively glued to it. The other day she had put on some of the lotion. It hardly had any scent going on and it was undetectable less than 10 minutes later. Tonight I ran a bath for my wife so she can have some time to a drink, relax, and I'm making dinner and looking after the 3 kids.

For a standard tub size I added the entire bag of bath scent crystals (it seems like a 1 time use only, there was hardly anything in the bag). There was no vanilla smell to the water, the room, or any indication that it was actually scented. I set aside two bath fizzers to be added. The directions only call for one, but to make up for the lack of scent I figure two might help. When I went in to check on my wife's drink, I noticed the water was clear so I asked if she added the fizzers or not. She said they did, and all they did was fizz from the ball like it was slowly leaking gasses-- nothing else. The effect was hardly noticeable but again, no scent.

Overall this has been a severe disappointment. Fortunately, she's more happy with the thought and plan around it.. but for the price it would be better to put it towards some bath salts. It's likely the body wash will be useless as well. Everything is made in China.

There were zero issues with the seller, shipment times, etc. The product itself is just not of the expected quality based on the description given.
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
Cheaply made, globs of glue holding the presentation to a recycled foam filler. This products quality is not aligned with the price piont.. Do not waste your money!
on December 13, 2013
This product was pretty low quality. The lotion smells nice, but the smell doesnt last, and the other products have no scent at all. The packaging was also really poorly done. There was glue all over everything to keep it in place, but not the normal kind that easily peels off when you pull it.
on January 28, 2015
Take away all the packaging and unusable fluff, and you have a couple bottles of mediocre products. It's not at all pretty or a nice gift after you remove the fake cardboard packing in the bottom of the basket. I bought it to give as a gift, but after looking at it, decided to keep it for our guest bathroom because it looked cheap. I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again.
on March 23, 2017
I purchased this gift for a wedding because I didn't have time to create my own. The basket (just the basket) looked nice. The spa items looked cheap. I would've done better if I had gone to the Dollar or almost any store like D.D's, T.J. Maxx, or Ross and purchased way more items and a basket. One item was upside down. The packaging foam took up a lot of space. I would've liked a few more items like soap and a candle.
on April 22, 2017
The only Items that i enjoyed in this set were the sponges/loofas. It is pretty cheap so you get what you pay for. The bath bombs do nothing and salts dont have much of a scent at all and scrub did smell amazing but thats about it.
on December 6, 2014
Really loving this product(s). My wife is chemical sensitive and it is gentle enough for her. The spicy vanilla, it isn't really 'spicy', more on the vanilla side. My only complaint about this basket is the amount of plastic wrap and the number of layers of said wrap involved. Perhaps that is necessary to keep the presentation in order.

Favorite part of this package is the small tin with grainy vanilla paste, wow what a great audience.
on October 29, 2016
Came with plastic wrapped Styrofoam in it.

Was oddly packaged.

Unpacked it and refilled it adding in more things to fill the basket better before gifting.
on June 15, 2014
Therefore, I loved it! It really is that simple, I purchased this as a Mother's Day Gift, and the only bone I could possibly pick with this was over the delivery. I was under the impression that it would have been delivered by Friday, at the latest, and it did not arrive till Tuesday...

Not the end of the world, but it would have been nice for her to get it BEFORE the day..... Note to self, send it more than a week in advance even for prime....
on June 1, 2017