- Series: Princeton Legacy Library
- Hardcover: 442 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press (April 21, 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 069108291X
- ISBN-13: 978-0691082912
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,630,827 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spider Communication: Mechanisms and Ecological Significance (Princeton Legacy Library) Hardcover – April 21, 1982
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed