Spider Farmer Dimmable Series 600W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Dual Growth and Bloom Dimmers for Hydroponic Indoor plants
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🌟 Latest Upgrate - SPIDER FARMER upgrated new design of Dimmer Function,which can not only control the spectrum on bloom and veg model, but also adjust the light intensity by spin the dimmers - fit for plants on any stage.
- 🌟 Refelctor Design - SPIDER FARMER adopt 120°reflector panel and connect with plating process to 100% perfect reflect all dispersed light on plants ,maximum satisfy plants light need and save energy.
- 🌟 Consumption and Coverage: SPIDER FARMER 600W could perfect for a 3ftx 3ft growing area at 18” height, andit can replace traditional 600w HID/HPS/MH light, while only consumeing 266W±5%@AC110 .
- 🌟 Full Spectrum and IR Leds - Adopt 12 band full spectrum , SPIDER 600W could fit for indoor and greenhouse hydroponic plants sprout, seedling, veg, budding, flowering and ripening all stages. 4 IR leds to promote plants blossom.
- 🌟 Heat Dissipation System - SPIDER FARMER 600W Led Grow light adopt high quality aluminum heat sinks , two fast speed and quiet cooling fans and dense vents around four sides , which help to dissipate the light heat well-rounded.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Welcome to purchase SPIDER FARMER Led Grow Light. SPIDER FARMER Dimmable Series led grow light has 3 different models for you to choose - 300W, 450W, 600W.
Why you choose SPIDER FARMER?
- SPIDER FARMER is specialized in bring customers a multifunctial and energing-saving Led Grow Light. All SPIDER FARMER Led Grow Light adopt dimmer, 120° reflector panel and 12 band full spectrum.
- SPIDER FARMER Dimmable Series use high quality aluminum heat sinks, fast speed cooling fans and dense vents to help light dissipate heat effectively.
- Each SPIDER FARMER product can be sent to local service center for repair, which is more convenient to solve the problems after sales.
- SPIDER FARMER Warranty: One year warranty & return unconditionally within 30 days.
- DB: 52.7db
- Model: Spider R120
- Frequency: 50-60HZ
- Par Value: 777.7umol
- AMP: 2.207A@AC110V
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Input Voltage: AC85-265V
- Lumen: 11072Lm + - 5%@AC110V 11018Lm + - 5%@AC220V
- Actual Power in veg: 1.81A/203W@AC110V 0.97A/200W@ AC220V
- Actual Power in bloom: 0.58A/66.4W @AC110V 0.318A/66.4W@AC220V
- Spectrum: 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR(730nm), and 5500-6500K (white)
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Hanging Kits
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Spider 600W LED Light
1. No extra ballast is needed.
2. Can be controlled by Timer.
3. Sulphur and acid is forbidden
4. both fans work when the light is on veg model.
5. no fan works when the light is on bloom model.
6. both fans work when the light is on both model.
Please do not worry, this deign can ensure the light enough heat dissipation, at the same time, to save power for you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received the 600w version today. The construction appears solid, but I noticed something unusual as soon as I unboxed it. Two of the screws on the top plate were not fully screwed down, and they stuck out 1/4". This was easy to correct, but it makes me concerned about the overall build quality. Other than the assembly error, the frame appears solid, and it has quality dimmer knobs. The lights have an acrylic cover in front of the LED', and it comes with basic steel rope to hang the light.
As charted, this light is definitely more prominent in the blue spectrum range. I don't own any gear, but I would wager that the advertised chart is accurate, and it attempts to do a full spectrum. The output is in line with other "true 300w" chinese lights, although this one caps out at around 270w. The light doesn't get any warmer than my other lights of similar class/price range. I was happy to see that the lights dim smoothly, and that none of the LED's flicker at lower levels.
Time will tell how effective it is, but I don't regret the purchase at this time. 3/5 stars for the assembly error that should have been caught after manufacturing, but everything else seems as expected.
I really love this light. I'm currently using it in my flower tent and built very well, crazy bright, and my plants love them. I want to purchase another one for my smaller veg tent. Highly recommend. Some people recommend it on Youtube channel as well if you want to get a feel of the light work, that's what I did.
This is a great led light, it's very bright it really works good . This light low heat, no noise. has a nice heat exchange fan.
The most helpfulness is its dimmable function, I can control the light intensity easily. I'm impressed with the quality. will be getting another.