Spider Holster SpiderLight Box Set
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 1 SpiderLight Holster, 1 SpiderLight Pin, 1 SpiderLight Plate and 1 Hex Wrench (1/8") and is recommended for use with SpiderLight Plate and SpiderLight Handstrap
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction and ergonomic Holster design with two-position metal lock ensures security and fast draw action
- Adjustable features on the plate for thinner or thicker camera bodies/grip configurations. Quickly attaches to backpack straps with the LIGHT backpack adapter
- Secure anti-twist Spider PIN design and extra 14/20" connection to any tripod quick-release plate
- Arca-Swiss tripod compatibility - built-in profile in the plate as well as optional tether/quick strap connection
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Keep your small DSLR or mirrorless camera at your side and ready-for-action with the SpiderLight Holster and Plate Box Set from Spider Holster. The set includes a stainless steel and aluminum construction and ergonomic SpiderLight Holster with a two-position metal lock. Attach the holster to your own belt or to a sold-separately SpiderLight belt. The holster is designed to work with your tripod's quick-release plate. Also included, is a SpiderLight Holster Plate/Pin and hex wrench. These items are compatible with all Spider Holster accessories and products. The plate/pin offer full tripod compatibility and have a built-in Arca-Swiss tripod profile. Photographers will appreciate the secure anti-twist and smart plate designs and extra 1/4-20" connection to any tripod quick-release plate.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I have successfully paired this with an Arca-Swiss compatible tilt-head from Kiwifotos (4332017151) on a monopod to get sharper pictures on nature walks. The Spider's mounting plate slides right into the head, so you don't need extra junk to mess with.
- The holster uses a clip that slides over a belt - you're best off pairing it with a pretty beefy belt. I am using it with a bison-leather belt from LL Bean, works great
- This is overpriced, as it's a fairly simple device - $65-$75 seems more reasonable
- The plate attaching to the camera base tends to loosen on its own unless you really torque hard on the little D-ring for the screw, which isn't easy to do - something giving better leverage for tightening or a screw that holds better would be a useful improvement
- Sleek, comfortable way to carry a small-midsize camera, hands-free; and you can holster/un-holster it one-handed when you get used to it - I don't know of a better system
- Excepting the mounting screw issue noted above, it's a well designed, high quality piece of kit