Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on June 11, 2015
Beware! Pictured is the cover art for the FIRST set of anti-venom books. What you actually get is the SECOND volume of Anti-Venom books. I haven't read what was purchased because I didn't want to start with the SECOND volume. I'm sure it's a great story but now i have to buy the print edition of the first volume to actually get what I want.
As I look back at previous reviews I see this has happened before and was never fixed. Not impressive, very frustrating. It's not expensive but it's a waste of money and an inconvenience that was never fixed. Should've read the reviews first!
on September 17, 2017
I mainly wanted to see punisher in action. The new super gear is impressive. Brock is such screw up I'm surprised he doesn't have kids. It does seem if a lot of losers end up with superpowers in marvel.
on June 3, 2017
This is not the one pictured, it is the second book. I was hoping that maybe this issue would get fixed, but it still hasn't... Now I own 2 copies of the same book because the wrong cover and description mislead me to believe I was buying 2 different books...
on September 9, 2016
This is a great reminder of how unique the Venom character can be. The question of "Who I was" vs "Who I am" is the real theme, and I love that about it. Anti-Venom is near invulnerable, but Eddie Brock is almost too human. His flawed psyche is his biggest weakness. Throughout the years His stories have a touch of gritty realism that most mainstream comics lack. Enjoy.
on March 22, 2013
Zen Wells creates a new chapter of Eddie Brock aka Anti-venom. Book starts with a short story of how Eddie Brock became this new founded 'hero', as he realizes his past was somewhat a lie, as he received guidance from another deranged villain! Then the story picks up as Brock is trying to change the ways of a troubled, young, drug addicted girl. As he is attempting to clean the streets, the girl is taken by the leader of the baja cartel. So anti-venom teams up with the Punisher, even though the Punisher wants to kill Brock for being a former killer himself! Even though this book seems like there's hardly any dialogue I give it an even 4/5 stars!
on September 15, 2013
This book was really good and entertaining, but I was lead to believe it'd be a miniseries or something. Probably could've done some research beforehand. Prepare for the prelude to spider-island.
on November 30, 2013
This is not the New Ways to Live book as the picture shows. It is the Return of Anti-Venom story. This listing NEEDS TO BE UPDATED!! A good read but mostly Spider-Man.
on August 12, 2013
This was a great recommendation, but when I got it on my kindle, it was the Return of Anti-Venom instead of this. What the hell?!!
on March 7, 2017
My first comic and it was amazing!!!!

I loved the action it was worth the money!

Anti venom is sick!!!!
on May 23, 2017
I like this book because im a fan of the spiderman series. I wanted to know how the otigins of anti-venom came to be