About the Product
- Not-So-Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man - A fusion of web-slinging and powerful combat moves combine to create an unbeatable, all-new fighting system that intuitively blends Spider-Man's speed and strength with the environment for deadly new attacks and combos
- Anything Goes - At a moment's notice, you can harness the grace, agility and acrobatics of Spider-Man Red Suit, or leverage the brute, savage power of the Black Suit. Switch suits at any time to create devastating never-before-seen combos and finishing moves
- The City That Never Sleeps - Teeming with life, the Big Apple is more alive than ever before in the Spider-Man series. Citizens will either cheer Spider-Man on or run away in fear, depending on your actions and decisions
- Increased city interactivity and destructibility allow you to pick up and use anything in your way as a weapon, destroy store fronts, demolish vehicles, and virtually obliterate city streets with powerful attacks
- With some of the greatest heroes and most notorious villains in the Marvel Universe, including staples such as Luke Cage and Vulture, your choices control who will ultimately aid you in the fight to rid New York of the alien symbiote
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Web of Shadows continues in the tradition of the giant open world tradition started by SM2. Once again, web-swinging is absolute perfection. It's intuitive, it's fast, and the developers at Shaba and Treyarch did a great job at Spidey's animations. For fans of web-slinging, this is thee game to get. It's great. You'd expect that, of course, but Web of Shadows exceeds what I expected in that way. Of note is also the revamped and very dynamic combat system. It makes you feel like a very dexterous superhero like a Spider-man game should. There are various combat styles to utilize: ground, air, and wall. A surprisingly large amount of rpg elements show up, like experience points for defeating enemies and completing bonus missions. There is a pretty well-balanced leveling up system that you have access to which opens up as the story progresses, so there's a lot of balance. You also get access to two suits, the classic one and the symbiote, which both play different enough to compliment different play styles. The gameplay in WoS is very, very comprehensive and pretty huge. It's impressive.Read more ›
Another point of the game includes the ability to go from the red to the black suit anytime you want along with making "Good" and "Dark" decisions that affect how the story will unfold. It is obvious that this Spider-man game is heavily geared after the comic books featuring a "Teen" rating with: Animated Blood, Mild Language, and Violence.
Combat Combo System.
Larger area to explore.
Ability to Change Suits.
Damage to the City's environment. (Including cars!)
Long Game play
Follow camera is different from the other two games. (Not too much.)
Spider-man's voice over isn't too great.
Honestly, I was a little disappointed with the game for the first few hours, then I began to unlock the "Web Strike" combos and this changed the entire way the game is played. Soon after, I was fighting against Black Cat and free falling from a sky scraper in slow motion just like in the movies, except it was all controlled by me. This is what changed my mind.
Overall this is a good sandbox game and there are plently of those on the XBOX 360 to choose from such as GTAIV, Hulk, God Father and etc. I have played most of these games but this is the only one of these types of games that have held my interest long enough to the point that I am on the verge of beating it. The rest of these games, although good games, gets either extremely difficult (I hate the motorcycle chase in GTAIV) or I just lose interest. I didnt find anything too negative about this game except for the graphics could have been a little better, and sometimes the camera angle gets weird when you transition from wall running, to web swinging or walking on the ground, other than that I would definitly recommend this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is very lengthy and the gameplay is great. Swinging around as Spiderman is fun and I can chase the spiderman logos you collect all day without playing missions!! Read morePublished 6 days ago by kevlee
Graphics and voice acting are a little stale, but that's to be expected in old games. Arrived on time, no damage.Published 4 months ago by Chloe
Man was this delivered quickly. The item is even better than we had imagined....thank you!Published 7 months ago by Marshall