BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 28, 2014
I really enjoy spiderman because this was pretty much the first hero about a Marvel character that Stan Lee actually got to be a part of and help direct and you can see it easily.
if you compare this to the tv series of spiderman they did back in the day when the 2nd season got canceled, back then those old captain America and hero movies they never let Stan Lee help them at all and that's why you never hear about them now a days, there were horrible cause tv people added their own story to it which ruined it.

This movie though you can see it like a comic book came to life in pictures it was awesome, it goes into the life about peter parker, his uncle, it shows how he first started learning about his powers and figuring them out, drawing a costume a few different ways till spider-man is the costume, all the scenes are just amazing, I guess that's why he's "the amazing spider-man" and the actor who played spider-man is the perfect spiderman, after seeing the new amazing spiderman I hated that movie compared to this one that other guy they have playing spiderman I hated he looks like darth vader.

This was def the best spider man movie easy, and for being over 2 hours it is worth watching again, actually after every time you read a spider man comic book you should watch this movies, its that awesome. I really wish Stan Lee helped more in the Captain America movie or if Jack Kirby were alive and helped out in that I believe it would have been better then this and every other movie, to me anyway.
on May 2, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with spiderman. This was the movie that got her started. I like Toby McGuire in the movie. a good story and movie for those (like me) that are not comic book fans.
on February 13, 2014
This movie came out when the SUPERBIT editions were just hitting Best Buy, Walmart & other retail media centers in 2001. I actually prefer high bit-rate SUPERBIT DVDs for some titles, BDs for others (like 3D Movies), and HD-DVD for just plain awesome HD entertainment! The story in this movie is pretty ho-hum, but pretty well done by the director. I have the second film on SUPERBIT, the 3rd Spiderman film was not offered in the SUPERBIT format, so i had to settle for 1080p HD Blu-ray... :p

I recommend this edition if u have a decent 27" SDTV or 720p Plasma with an Up-converting BD player connected with high quality Component cables, as analog ALWAYS makes SDTV look better... DTS sound mastering is nice too BTW.
This is my favourite of the 3 films, mainly because of the Green Goblin. :'D
on September 8, 2017
my 6-year-old​ son loves spider-man. Good show for young adults too.
on April 2, 2016
The 4K is amazing what a fantastic picture, I only have a 55 inch TV but I am certain if I had a much bigger TV this would really show it off.
on July 16, 2017
Great family movie and everyone loved it
on August 12, 2017
Great as when I first saw it.
on March 7, 2017
Great Product. Thank you.
on August 12, 2017
After years of just owning the VHS, I decided to upgrade. This is a great movie. The cast is wonderful and the storyline is in the spirit of the Marvel Comics creation. I have no issues with the DVD. A solid purchase.
on March 27, 2017