Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HOTER? Spider-web Carving Pattern Hollow Out Design Antique Style Delicate Pocket Watch - Middle Size
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 16, 2013
For its price, this is a spectacular buy. Just a bit of advice, if you need to change the time, pull up the dial used for opening it (not the little rod, but from its base). Not too fast or too slow and it's also the perfect size.

UPDATE 10/2013: It's been about 8 months since I've had this. I haven't replaced any batteries at all and it still functions perfectly-- and this is without even stopping it at any time to try to save battery power. It's been functioning continuously these past months without any glitches and the time has always remained spot on (save for time zone changes that I obviously needed to readjust for). I like using it during my exams by having it sit on my desk (I put the chain on the inside of the lid to keep it standing) so I can just glance up quickly while I'm writing in order to pace myself; personally I like that better than having a wristwatch that I have to stop and turn my wrist around for in order to check the time. If you're looking for something cheap but that does the job, this is more than worth it. Absolutely a great buy and I don't regret it.
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
This is so beautiful, and works great! For the longest time, I could not figure out how to change/set the time, but eventually I got it. It is about 1/3 of the size of my palm, and wheighty, but not too heavy. It is exactly what I was looking for. The chain is really long, perfect for slipping on and off.
I am very happy with the product!
on July 5, 2012
Love this item! Arrived timely and came in a beautifully designed drawstring bag. The item was in perfect condition and was already set to the correct time and was working. It also came with an extra watch battery, which is great. Love the look of it, thanks so much to the seller for the thought and care in packaging it.
on January 23, 2013
This little pocket watch pendant is a steal of a deal. It's beautiful, and the chain is nice and long. I gave one to my daughter, and my other daughter immediately asked for one just like it. And then I ordered a 3rd one for me. I've ordered them from 2 different sellers, and shipping was right about 2 weeks each time (from China). I'm very pleased!
on June 14, 2013
It's really pretty but I just wish the clock face was facing upside down so when I look at it as I wear it around my neck, it can be facing me, maybe that's just my opinion. Also, I think the quality of the hinge thingy is okay but if you open it too hard, it will snap. It's definitely very good for the price though.
on October 30, 2011
This product was good for the price but leaves a bit to be desired. I will have to get a new chain for it because the one it came with seems quite fragile and I can't find a way to change the time but for the price it's about what I expected. I love the designs used on the pocket watch which is why I got this one instead of a more expensive one and it is very beautiful. It opens easily and it came pre-set (but about 2 minutes fast). I got the medium sized one and I think that it is a great size but i probably would have also been happy with the small one. I like the way the face of the watch looks, simple but it makes it easy to tell the time quickly. All in all it's worth what you pay for it
on January 30, 2015
review image
on July 11, 2013
It's okay nothing big of a deal, I order mine like a month ago I still have it and I use it all the time.
It's pretty small, there is a chain included and you get what you are paying for. But over all it's a good way of keeping your phone safe incase someone asks you for the time.
I was SO delighted when I opened up the little package!!! It's just as pretty as in the pictures above. I set the clock right away and it's kept its time completely after a couple weeks. I liked it so much I ordered a butterfly for my son's friend and a blue-on-white dragon for myself. I can't understand how they can sell these for so little. Well...sadly...cheap labor and materials in struggling countries. Politics aside--excellent purchase.
on September 12, 2013
Not only does it look great, feel great, it tells time! The back is so nicely decorated, and the spring open mechanism works flawlessly! I love it. My son JT loves it even more, so I gave it to him, for the price, this watch can;t be beat, even with a lead based metal bat! Hoter? Should be Hotter!! Great Pocket Watch! If you like quartz battery watches, this is the puppy for you, log on to Amazon and buy one today from this seller, you won't be disappointed!