SpiderTech Therapeutic Full Knee Tape
|Price:||$8.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- - Premium Clinical Grade Kinesiology Tape for Muscle Pain, Joint Pain and Ligament Rehabilitation in knees
- - Long-Lasting, Latex-Free, Water and Sweat Resistant, 100% Cotton Original NITTO DENKO Japanese Material
- - Professionally engineered for prevention and relief of Tendinitis, Arthritis, Runner's Knee and Postoperative Recovery
- - Improved flexibility, circulation, stability, balance and strengthening of core muscles
- - Used by Medical Professionals, Athletes and Olympians to help improve performance
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My tape stays in very well. Before I get it applied, I shower, shave and try not to apply lotion. It is imparative you really rub it on to get it to stick. I shower twice a day, use lotion over top it and I am very active sweater and it lasts for about a week. I also have sensative very skin, even regular bandaids can rip my skin off, and this tape doesn't cause any trouble.
I would suggest have a physcial therapist, chiropractor, or other health professional that is very farmilier with kinesiology tape apply it. In spite of it looking like "just tape," it is very powerful when used correctly.
The tape sticks great and holds up well for about four days, in the shower, at the gym, etc. the least amount of time that it's stayed on was for two days but I did a lot of strenuous activities (swimming in chlorine, running, leg exercises at the gym) in those days. I love the color variety.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useless product. Did not stay on for one hour each time I used it. The tape started peeling off the very first time I bent my knee. It did not survive the shower.Published 13 days ago by Emmagreen
This did help with my knee. Unfortunately it was a temporary fix for me as I need knee replacements for both. I liked having the extra support.Published 2 months ago by Beverly D. Armstrong
These really helped my wife's knee. Easy to install and they stay on until you remove them yourself.Published 4 months ago by The Canuck