Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on September 3, 2010
And that is apparently, that is why these sheets are not that expensive. My 4 1/2 year old son wanted Spiderman sheets, so that's what we got. There aren't too many options when you need A)Spiderman and B)full size sheet set, so although I was initally thrilled to find them, I was not thrilled with their less-than perfect quality.

After a few (read: less than 2) washings, the fabric has several micro-fine tears in it, and I have checked my washer to make sure it was not from an issue there. The fabric seems very cheap and will I do not expect it to last more than a year at best.

My son was thrilled to get the sheets he wanted, but I do not think I would purchase them again.
on August 9, 2016
Grandson loved this
on April 28, 2013
I bought these sheets for my son's new big boy bed and couldn't be happier. I am always skeptical of buying sheets online when I can feel the quality, but I was pleasantly surprised.These sheets are washed often and have held up wonderfully. I would definitely
buy from them again
on January 7, 2014
Bought as Christmas gift for my niece. She was very excited to receive them but, to me, the sheets looked thin.
Hope they hold up for a while without pilling!
on April 2, 2015
looks cool but is very scratchy. My son doesn't seem to mind, but I don't like these sheets. There are plenty other spiderman sheets that are much softer. I only use this as an emergency back-up.
on September 17, 2015
Love my spidey Sheets.
on June 22, 2013
These are for an birthday present and I am so excited, what a great price and they got here fast!! Thank you!!
on August 8, 2014
Very good quality
on June 17, 2013
We chose these sheets for our son's new big boy bed. The sheets are really pretty and colorful. The only drawback is how thin they are. Literally, you can see right through them.
on July 31, 2012
I love these sheets for my 5yr old! there thick so it actually feels like hes sleeping on something more than his mattress way better than most character sheets that are thin!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.