+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Choose a sidekick from a long list of Spider-Man's powerful allies and swap between the web-slinger and the chosen sidekicks at any time during gameplay. Each sidekick, good or evil, features their own unique attributes that will assist Spider-Man throughout the game's challenges.
- Fight against movie Super Villains and then, using an innovative combat system, face off against and defeat some of the Spider-Man movies' most notorious Super Villains such as Doc Ock, Sandman and Green Goblin, and then convert them to join Spidey's list of potential sidekicks.
- A unique co-op mode lets friends join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man's sidekick. Playing in two-player co-op mode allows gamers to discover new ways to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- As players progress through the game, battle arenas are unlocked where raw one-on-one brawling with any Super Hero or Villain can take place at any time.
- Replay the game or experience Versus mode with a different sidekick and eventually play as Black-Suited Spider-Man (Spidey's darker, more aggressive persona) with different powers and abilities. On different worlds, a host of secret areas containing special tokens can be discovered in the first play through, which players can go back and explore at any time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spiderman Friend or Foe Wii
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was a game that I was wanting since it first came out though I never got a chance to buy it before. Being a huge Marvel fan as well as a Spider-man fan, this game was what I needed. It's difficult to find video games nowadays especially superhero games well received by critics who praise the gameplay, graphics etc. and this is unfortunately an example. I fail to understand why. This game met my expectations and I guess you could say I am very appreciative of the good a game like this has to offer. I'm not hard to please when it comes to a good superhero video game. As long as I am having a good time playing it is all that matters to me.
To say the game is 100% perfect is also not correct. The biggest flaw the game has I think is the lack of block attack movements. The characters in the game can only attack, but never defend against enemies. No blocking buttons for me is a disappointment. That's the only area of improvement they could have fixed. However, passing the game levels without blocking isn't an issue.
The rest is overall positive. The graphics are very impressive. They don't look cheap compared to a game like X-Men Legends for example. This is something many gamers like to complain about so much. I find Spider-Man Friend or Foe's graphics to be perfect. The voice actors too are impressive. Spider-man sounds like he should with that sound of charisma, charm, humor or however one can describe it. The villains sound great from Doc Ock, the Green Goblin to Sandman and Rhino. Another comment to make about the character's designs is they look almost exactly similar to how they look in the Spider-Man trilogy starring Tobey Maguire.
Story mode is super fun and so epic. Spider-Man has to combine forces with his deadliest enemies to discover the mystery behind the arrival of the phantom creatures on the planet. Spidey's attacks are beyond cool and the different forms of abilities the villain characters unleash are so unique for each's character. Doc Ock can create shock waves by smashing the ground with his metal arms, Goblin can throw bombs and using his suit can create a large field of electric power surrounding him and those close by, Rhino creates stomping earthquakes as expected and Scorpion can blast power from his tail. These are some of many other examples of villain combos and combos made by Spider-man and a villain are also
wicked! The entire battle will be over before it even began usually.
The game comes with a two player versus mode which is fun, but suffers from the inability to defend oneself from the others attacks. Not the highlight of the game in my opinion.
If you're a fan of the web-slinger and his super cool bad guys, you gotta buy this game. If you're also a gamer who isn't too picky about the graphics or the game's formatting, I can guarantee you'll have a good time playing Spider-Man Friend or Foe. Trust me for all Spidey fans, you won't be disappointed!