Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Spigen TEKA RA100 AirPods Strap Never Lose Your Ai..." and save 10% off the $9.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Spigen TEKA RA100 AirPods Strap Never Lose Your AirPods PATENT PENDING Air Pods Strap Wire Cable Connector for Apple Airpods - White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compact, lightweight and extremely durable
- Ideal for keeping AirPods close by during outdoor activities
- Fastens AirPods on each mount to ensure stability and security
- Simple design that keeps the experience tangle-free with easy storage (Patent Pending)
- Compatible with iPhoneX, 8 , 8 Plus, 7 and 7 Plus AirPods.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes - I bought the AirPods because I didn't want wires, but that doesn't mean I don't want a way to hang them around my neck during times that I want them out of my ears and/or don't want to carry the charging case. And BT headsets that are connected by a wire still aren't connected to the phone by wire.. so ignore most of the previous comments on this item.
The good: they are exactly as described and a nice tight fit - the AirPod is not going to fall out.
The bad: they should be several inches longer because used as designed, they are basically wrapped around my neck instead of hanging like a necklace.
If you have a small neck, these are for you. Otherwise, you might want to check length before ordering a similar product.
I was originally looking at the hookz products but I was a little hesitant because in order for me to charge the pods I would always have to be constantly be removing the hooks . Based on a few reviews I heard they stretch pretty quickly. So that was a no go. Then I came across these AirPod straps! Were my prayers answered?? Was THIS the answer I was looking for?? Not quite... here is why.
1) quality. I would give it them 4/5. They are nice because they are made out of high quality silicon so they don’t irritate your skin if you are considering using them for working out it just active activities in general.
2) actually functionality. This is where I was actually disappointed. Like I said. I was excited because I thought “hey I can wear these while I am riding my bike or at the gym. Yeah. Not really. My airpods actually fell out more times with this product than without. The length was pretty short to me. Granted, I have an 18 inch neck so maybe this would be a better fit for someone smaller. You actually have the ability to shorten the overall length. But an extra inch would have made a world of difference in my opinion. Reason being, When I work out I move around a lot. And the strap actually pulls on the earpods. As light as they are, I was disappointed that in the first hour of using them I had to stop at least four times to put the airpods back into my ears. I ended up just using the pods by themselves without the strap. not what I wanted to do.
Overall this is a product maybe better suited for someone with 1) a smaller neck. And 2) someone who is not as active with the product? But that’s just my own humble opinion
I also got Spigen RA200 rubber ear hooks because that’s the only way AirPods will stay in my ears. A strap accessory complicates installation and removal of the ear hooks each time I need to put the AirPods in the charging case or take them out. I hope someone makes a combination strap + earhook that snaps on/off easily.