Spigen Essential Volt Pack iPhone 6S Battery Case iPhone 6/6s External Charger Case / Portable Charger MFi Apple Certified Charging Case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S 3100 MAH - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Premium battery case protects & charges your iPhone 6/6s with protective IC circuit to prevent damage and to make sure there's no short-circuiting, over-heating, or over-currents.
- iPhone 6s Battery Case with interchangeable frames (Black / Jet Black Crystal)
- Includes auxiliary extender and micro USB charging cable for your convenience.
- iPhone 6 Battery Case compatible with Apple iPhone 6S/6.
- LED lights indicate remaining power of battery case. Case can efficiently provide 175% extra battery life to your iPhone 6/6s which is equal to 16+ hours talk time and/or 12+ hours of browsing time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
iPhone 6 6s Battery Case,Smiphee 2500mAh Portable Charging Case for iPhone 6 6s(4.7 inch) Extended Battery Juice Pack/Lightning Cable Input Mode-(Black)
(Upgraded) iPhone 6 Battery Case, Trianium Atomic S iPhone 6s Portable Charger Charging Case for Apple iPhone 6 6s 4.7-Inch ONLY [Black]- 3100mAh Battery Pack Juice Bank Cover [MFI Certified]
5000mAh Battery Case for iPhone 6S/6, Vproof Rechargeable External Battery Portable Power Charger Protective Charging Case for Apple iPhone 6,6S (4.7 Inch) (Black)
Battery Charger Case for iPhone 6 / 6s / 7 / 8, Supports Lightning Headphones, Rechargeable External Backup Battery Juice Pack, Slim Portable Power Case for 4.7 inch iPhone 3000mAh Black
iPhone 6 6s Battery Case, 2800mAh Portable Protective Power Charging Case for iPhone 6 6s (4.7 inch) Extended Battery Charger Case Battery Pack Ultra Slim- Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Spigen Inc||SmipheeDirect||TrianiumDirect||Vproof Direct||Maleen Direct||FANG|
|Color||Black||Black||black||Black||black for 4.7" iPhone 8 / 7 / 6 / 6S||Black|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6||iPhone 6, iPhone 6s,iphone 6s case, iphone 6 case, mophie iphone 6s battery, iphone 6 battery case, iphone 6 battery, iphone 6 portable charger, iphone 6 charging case, lifeproof iphone 6s battery case, iphone 6 power case, iphone 6s battery case, iphone 6s battery, iphone 6s portable charger, iphone 6s charging case, iphone 6s charger case, lifeproof iphone 6 battery case, iphone 6 battery pack, mophie iphone 6, iphone 6s battery replacement,apple iphone 6s, apple iphone 6, apple iphone 6s 6 case, iphone 6 battery case, iphone 6 battery||apple iphone 6s,iphone 6, apple iphone 6,iphone 6s, iphone 6s battery case, iphone 6 battery case||iPhone 6, iphone 6s, iphone 6, apple iphone 6, apple iphone 6s||iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6s||iphone 6, iphone 6s, apple iphone 6, apple iphone 6s, iphone 6 charger,iphone 6s charger|
The Volt Pack battery case takes convenience to another level, combining portable power and protection. Its slim and simple design maintains a secure fit that’s lightweight yet packed with 1.5 times the power of your iPhone. Extra features such as LED indicators and interchangeable frames only better an already amazing mobile necessity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have an iPhone 6 and due to the nature of my job, I am constantly on it and needed additional power on the road. By default when I decided to buy a powered case, I chose Spigen.
Unfortunately, from day one I was not overly impressed. Main areas of concern:
1. This does not use a lightning cable charge cord. It uses a mini USB. This means you have to take the case apart to charge it the phone if you run out of power and you don't have your mini USB with you.
2. The case does not come apart easy. Its actually a bit of a pain and I typically didn't need to do that as it does supply a lot of backup power, but if you have to borrow a cable on vacation, etc. it is a pain.
3. The headphone jacks do not plug in directly. It comes with an extension. Do you want to carry an extension with you everywhere?
The final note, I can't for sure blame on them, but it is "suspect". My iPhone 6 (14 months old) stopped working entirely. It would only work if directly plugged into the wall and even then, only about 10% of the time. Fortunately I had insurance, but I still had to pay $120 for the phone to be replaced. Again, I can't say for sure it was this items fault, but considering I used it for 2.5 months and then something that support told me "rarely happens"... well, suspect....
I've included pictures of 2.5 months of use on this item. You can see how it fell apart with opening it maybe once a week.
I'll buy Spigen cases in the future, but definitely not for a power case.
Now read a REAL review on my 4 months with this battery case for my iPhone 6 to make your own decision (+ are positive and - are negative experiences below):
- VALUE: I paid $36 for this (it's up $2 when I write this). It is my first battery case and within a few weeks of buying it I found other much higher rated cases at lesser cost that I wish I had bought instead. So do your research before you add it to your cart.
- FITTING PHONE INTO CASE: To place the phone into this case, you need to first slide the phone face forward onto the base of the battery cover until the lightning plug fits into the iPhone charging socket. You then put the border on top and snap it on to hold the phone and the case together. There are 3 snaps on each side of the case with 2 on top. There are no snaps at the bottom. The bottom has a slight opening through which you open the case using your fingernails with little to moderate force.
+ PLUGGING IN: The battery case charges with a micro USB plug. This can be both a positive or a negative. If you have already invested in lots of iPhone accessories with lighting plugs, this can be a major disadvantage but if you are surrounded by non-iPhone users this can be a big advantage as well. For me it was the latter.
- ACCESSORIES: The case comes with
1 battery base (that's the main battery case)
2 borders, one is solid black like the battery base and the second is grey/translucent. I found the second one useless for my gold iPhone as it did not look good at all.
1 micro usb cable
1 headphone extension for the headphones. I rarely used it because I was easily able to push in and pull out the iPhone headphones despite the battery case covering about half an inch below the headphones socket.
+ BATTERY LIFE / AS BACKUP: Excellent. This was the saving grace for this cover. It charged the iPhone 6 from nothing to 100% and still had some juice left for another 10-15%. To start charging the phone, using the case battery you need to hold the small button at the back of the case for 2 seconds. There are 4 LED indicators that turn on when you do this. The number of LEDs that turn on out of these 4 indicates how much power the battery case has. So 4 LEDs turning on means the case has 80-100% power and 1 LED turning on means the case has 10-25% power. These LEDs turn off automatically after 5 seconds while the case keeps charging. When charging the phone, charging speed is about 1A, which is the same or slightly less compared to your wall charger. Once it starts charging (in 2 seconds) you get on to doing whatever you want to do without having to think about the phone being charged in the background. The battery case gets slightly hot when it is acting as a charger.
- CHARGING the BATTERY CASE: sloooww! When plugged into a wall charger, both the phone and the case charge together. Getting to 70% battery (both) takes about 2-3 hours and 100% takes about 3-4 hours. During this time, one of the 4 LEDs at the back will blinking. Depending on which of the 4 blinks it will show you how much battery case has charged while the iPhone screen will show you how much the phone has charged. It is also possible to charge the case without the phone attached to it.
- DURABILITY: Awful. Just plain awful. I have dropped the case with the phone in it 4 times from pocket height (like we all do), and each time the battery case, it's border and the phone have come apart going in different directions with several scratches and dents now visible on the phone because of this. The battery case itself has dents but not so visible on the solid black plastic. So, the phone is not in anyway protected with this case.
+ SILENT MODE: When in Silent mode, I have felt the phone vibrating as normal in the battery cover so this is a plus point.
- WEIGHT / FEEL: The case makes the phone really heavy. It adds 8 ounces to the phone's 6.1 ounces so makes it 130% heavier. The usage is cumbersome because of this and you can feel the thickness and height of the cover in your pocket. When talking on the phone, feels like holding a large rock to your face.
- FINAL VERDICT: GO elsewhere for a battery cover. There are lots on Amazon, but be sure to check the FakeSpot rating of the reviews before relying on Amazon's reviews alone.
I've been using this case for several months now and have found it to be perfect when I know I'll be away from a charger for more than 8 hours. When it's fully charged, it can recharge my iPhone 6S about 1.5 times, more than enough to get through a full day of texting, photos, and pretty heavy phone usage. It seems to charge fairly quickly and will automatically shut off once the phone has reached full charge. However, if you are using your phone (like listening to music or using the maps while driving), it will continue to trickle charge since it can't quite get to the full battery level.
The texture is smooth and has good feel in the hand, but I found it to be mildly slippery when compared with my other grippy Spigen case. Perhaps it was the added bulk from the battery, but it's nothing that can't be managed. The two different front face pieces was a good option to have and I've switched them up a few times, but I've noticed that one fits much better than the other so I tend to use the one that's easier to remove when I want to carry a thinner phone.
The case is a bit thinner than the other Mophie cases that I've seen, but it will add noticeable bulk to your phone, especially if you carry yours in your pocket like me. I find it to be an okay compromise to be able to get through a full 16 hour day with heavy phone usage without adding a lot of bulk to a phone.
This is the third Spigen product that I have purchased because I like the level of quality in their products, particularly for the price. I paid full price for these and have NOT received any products free or at discounts in exchange for review. I keep buying Spigen because I love them!
Most recent customer reviews
Unfortunately there are two major draw backs.Read more