- Save 10% on Spigen SteadiBoost Flex Convertible Fast Wireless Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F316WBT10. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen SteadiBoost Compact Fast Wireless Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F309WBT10. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen SteadiBoost 45W USB-C Car Charger with Built in USB-C Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code GETF30QC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen DuraSync 3-in-1 Universal Charging Cable (Lightning, USB-C, Micro) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code UNIVERSALS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen DuraSync USB C to USB C Power Deliver Cable (Fast charging) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code TYPEC10OFF. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen Qi Certified Fast Wireless Charger Stand (Face ID compatible) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 3EDG9WWF. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen Qi Certified Fast Wireless Charger (Leather) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code CORDZERO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spigen 30W Fast Car Charger Quick Charge 3.0 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Case, Glass, Car Mounts and Power Accessories offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 869AOOS7. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Spigen NeoFlex Galaxy S8 Screen Protector [ Flexible Film ] [ Case Friendly ] for Samsung Galaxy S8 (2 Pack)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Galaxy s8 Screen Protector, Spigen NeoFlex offers clarity with no bubbles and no rainbow marks.
- Spigen NeoFlex is made of a flexible film to adapt to every curve on the infinity screen.
- [Flexible Film x 2] Designed to stay compatible with Spigen Cases.
- For perfect installation, watch our Tutorial.
- ** NOTE : It is normal for bubbles or a rainbow effect to appear during the initial application because they will disappear once dry. **
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield (Case Friendly) Screen Protector Designed for Samsung Galaxy S8 Anti-Bubble HD Clear Film
IQ Shield Screen Protector Compatible with Galaxy S8 5.8 inch (2017)(2-Pack)(Case Friendly)(Updated Version) Anti-Bubble Clear Film
amFilm Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S8, 3D Curved Tempered Glass, Dot Matrix with Easy Installation Tray, Case Friendly (Black)
[3 Pack] UniqueMe Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S8,TPU Clear Soft Film [ Case Friendly] Touch Sensitive
Galaxy S8 Screen Protector Tempered Glass (2 Pack), OTAO 3D Curved Dot Matrix Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S 8 with Installation Tray [Case Friendly]
|Sold By||Spigen Inc||New Tech Accessories||IQ Shield||TechMatte||AniMall-US||Otaostore|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy s8||Samsung Galaxy S8, galaxy s8, galaxy s8||galaxy-s8, s8||Galaxy S8||samsung-galaxy-s-8||Samsung Galaxy S 8|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HOWEVER, I wish the edges on the sides wrapped around the curved side of the S8 just a hair less. Maybe even a half millimeter on each side would make all the difference. The reason I say this, is because when combined the Spigen Tough Armor, the edge of the Armor case are just barely in contact with the edge of the screen protector. Therefore, the screen protector is agitated up in some spots along the side from the slight movement of the semi-rigid Tough Armor case.
CONCLUSION: The screen protector is of very nice quality and DOES completely cover the curved edges of the S8's screen very nicely. And the installation supplies are great. The addition of the 2nd protector is also a great feature here. BUT, if you are planning on using this particular product in conjunction with the Spigen Tough Armor (and very possibly other case brands as well), I would not recommend this particular screen protector. I would, though, recommend it highly if you don't plan on having a case on the S8 and just the screen protector. One could even argue that maybe the Tough Armor case is to blame for wrapping too far around the phone and interfering with the territory of a good screen protector. I'll let you decide that (I personally prioritize the case, not the screen protector). The Tough Armor is a fantastic case by the way. I really like it.
After my above review got some traction with the public, Spigen reached out to me with the intent of giving me another shot with their product. They sent me a brand new screen protector kit free of charge (FANTASTIC customer service) to try again.
This time, I tried a different installation method. Previoiusly, I had the phone turned off and naked to apply the screen protector. For this go-round, I thought it would be advantageous to keep the case on the phone so that I could specifically align the screen protector in a fashion as to not interfere with the edges of the screen protector. Once the screen protector was positioned PERFECTLY, I removed the case and finished squeegy-ing the underlying solution. THIS WAS SUCCESSFUL!
So why are there numerous reviews (including my original) saying this is not case friendly? Well, it's because if you install this thing even a fraction of a millimeter, literally, you will have interference issues with a case lifting an edge of the screen protector. So here's my itemized review of this product and it's manufacturer:
Quality of Screen Protector: 5 stars
Case-friendliness: 4 stars (would be 5 if they allowed for just a hair more of install-error)
Installation Instructions: 4.5 stars (would be nice for a tip to leave the case on during installation)
Installation Materials: 5 stars
Customer Service: Off the charts!! 5 stars! And to me, this is arguably the most important.
Conclusion: A wonderful way to spend 8 bucks! You just need to have the eyes and hands of a surgeon to be successful. Consider my above tip during installation. Originally I had 3 stars. I updated to 4 as I would recommend this protector and would buy again.
5/23/17 Spigen reached out to send a complimentary replacement after I left a review about bubbling and a lack of a snug fit while used with a Spigen case. The replacement fits perfectly! What amazing customer service and improved product! Thank you! ☺️
The Spigen neoflex by far the best and easiest to apply. It's main selling point is it's case friendly application. Which it is! I applied the wet film while the case was on. It aligned perfectly on the first try. It took just a few minutes. Left about a handful of small bubbles, which will clear out the following morning. Btw I have a Spigen Liquid Crystal Case in matte black. The film seems to be just kissing the lip of the case.
After 1 month of owning the phone and endless amounts of cases and screen protectors. The Spigen neoflex with a Spigen case seems to be the best combination for a minimalist approach to protecting the GS8.
Photo taken on my OnePlus X. The cam sucks.
I did follow instructions, all was seemingly simple. Nonetheless, there is a good chance the first trial will end up destroying the protector. The second one went on better. I waited for close to 24 hours, the bubbles did actually disappear and the protector itself felt great to swipe on, sensitivity was very good.
Unfortunately, the edges started coming off very quickly after putting the case back on. It was a Spigen case by the way. It seems that the case simply touching the edge was all it took for the screen protector to slowly peel off.
It's unfortunate, and I'm not sure what Spigen can do about this to assure a remedy. I was hopeful that using their case will result in a better fit.
Top international reviews
This is not the first Spigen screen protector with wet application that i've done, and i was not disappointed.
The instructions that come with the product outline all key elements that you need to do to get the correct application.
Personally, I'm a big fan of plexi glass screen protectors, but for curved edges phones, you either protect the screen with it or put on the case.
All and all, i had no trouble applying NeoFlex on my phone. Curving the edges was easy, just read the damn manual.
I have this on my S8 with Spigen Slim Armor and they don't interfere with each other.
The bad: There is one major issue. The screen clarity is greatly reduced. I've waited the full 12 hours to use my phone again, as instructed, but the picture i get is not cristal-clear. There is significant color refraction causing a white background to appear slightly coloured (red-green-blue). For me, this is a deal breaker ; i'm going to have to find another option since the screen quality has dropped greatly. The Neoflex also attracts dust and makes it stick to the screen, which is slightly annoying.
- Easy to install if one has patience and maintains a clean environment.
- Sticks well if placed correctly.
- Does not attract fingerprints very much.
- Smooth to touch, not much friction.
- Covers most of the edges.
- Fits well with my Nillkin Frosted case.
- Definitely protects from very rough scratches from sharp objects or keys.
- May not stick well if not placed properly.
- Can give rainbow effect.
- The screenguard has a slight texture to it, s doesn't provide the same picture as a tempered glass like on other phones, though the beautiful screen and powerful resolution will overcome this. :)
- Use a light at a steep angle in front of the phone while installing the screen guard so that you can prevent any tiny specks of dust from hampering the installation.
- Clean hands thoroughly before installing.
- Save the bottle of liquid and the squeegee without throwing because there are two screen guards.
- Let the screen guard completely dry for few hours so that you get the best of it.
- Apply light pressure on the edges before drying for them to stick properly.
I will attach pictures, Let them speak the remaining part.
Actualización: Las volvi a comprar para cambiarle la ultima que me quedaba y en verdad que es un gran cambio. Sigo opinando que es un muy buen producto y protege la pantalla de rayones, de los golpes la verdad es que el celular ha aguantado y tambien es gracias a la funda que lleva, pero mi pantalla sigue intacta... el cristal trasero se despostillo un poco de las esquinas, a lo mejor no pasaria eso si tuviera una mica igual... bueno les dejo unas fotos de la mica vieja y una nueva.
Update Sept (2 months later): downgrading, screen protector already came off! Because of the sides issue from day 1, it never got better and today it completely lifted off as I pulled it out. Super disappointing.
Took 5 tries to get it to stick properly and even then there was a small bubble left
Then the clarity does get better overnight but the film is not as easy to clean as glass
But the real problem is the "self-healing" the film being soft textures all over and those lines remain very visible even when the screen is being used and are awful when the screen is just displaying time
The edges dont stay perfectly on for long and start peeling off after a few days, this is a general problem with Samsung curved screens and the reason why I gave a film a shot when Im usually using glass
I have read reviews where spigen blames this on the install but i replicated the install video 100% and with both covers it did the same thing i would say do not buy if you are looking for screen protection.
My screen looked horrible for a few hours after I put it on but the following day was crystal clear.
1. easy to install
2. no bubbles
3. full screen coverage (curved glass as well)
4. No sticky surface
5. No effect on the touch response after the installation
1. need to be a little bit careful while installation.
Application was difficult and time consuming. I applied it in my washroom with the hot shower on. Applied the film, with a Spigen case on the phone to ensure fitment.
Was difficult to get the edges down fully on this. I had to constantly press down on the edges.
Eventually I got it on and was satisfactory after letting it sit for 24 hours.
Had to take the case off a couple weeks later and put it back on, it bumped into the film and pushed parts of one of the corners up. Now it's sticking up a bit and can't be secured on. Eventually dust will just lift the film off from the corner.
Right now I have the protector on (been 6 months) - there is a bit of "orange peel" effect with it. It's not silky smooth, a bit soft feeling. The sensitivity is fine. It does show marks if you do scratch it up with your keys. Mine also had a clear "flare" across the protector the 1st day upon installation, no idea where that came from. It's not perfect, but I've come to accept the reality that you'll probably have to replace the protector at least once in your ownership of the phone.
I followed the instructional video as much as possible.
I'm satisfied with the protector, it's not too thick, not too thin. The sensitivity of the screen remained the same. I do miss the actual feeling of the screen, i really like but sacrifice to make sure my screen is damage proofed.