- Save 15% on Spigen Glas.tR EZ FIT when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code IP12PRBD. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Spigen Rugged Armor Designed for iPhone 12 Case (2020) / Designed for iPhone 12 Pro Case (2020) - Matte Black
- Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design
- Flexible TPU case with interior spider-web pattern & Raised lip to protects screen
- Air Cushion Technology for shock absorption
- Tactile buttons for solid feedback and an easy press
- Compatible with iPhone 12 (2020) / Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro (2020)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of functionality - I am a professional race car driver and I carry my phone on me 24/7, and have yet to have any damage come from the common occurrence that I smash it on the ground under heavy tools or equipment, drop from considerable height, etc. Great quality!
The MagSafe feature/function for magnetically snapping things to the phone does NOT appear to work thru this case (at least its not very strong). Thats not a feature that I am concerned about thou, if its important to you, consider getting the branded MagSafe case.
thank you Spigen for great product and thank you Amazon for Ontime Delivery
Top reviews from other countries
As always, the case has a lovely brushed texture that feels nice to the touch, and the rugged edges offer a better grip than the bare phone, even with iPhone 12's improved gripability.
The logo and camera cut-outs on the back allow a hint of the finish of the phone underneath and the embossed Spigen logo looks quite premium.
On the sides, the buttons feel good to press and don't offer much more resistance than the original buttons, thankfully.
A generous lip runs around the front of the case to keep your screen raised away from the surface when placed face-down.
All of this can be said for any of Spigen's past Rugged Armor cases, so I'm happy to report that this model keeps up the good work.