- Size (LWH): 4.25 inches, 1 inches, 7.5 inches
Spigen Slim Armor Case for Galaxy Note 3 - Metal Slate (SGP10457) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for drop and scratch protection
- Slim and form fitted to show the perfect shape of your device
- Metalized polycarbonate control buttons for a stylish look
- Advanced Shock Absorption Technology: Web Pattern TPU case
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (2013)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- There was concern in one review that the back was not perfectly flat (some small bump was present?). I didn't find this to be the case at all.
- Another review states that some of the buttons may not work right. I also didn't have that issue, but what I did experience (without the case) was that sometimes the power button would get stuck occasionally ON THE PHONE itself. If that happens, the case cannot be blamed.
- The S-Pen may be difficult to remove. I didn't find it any harder to remove than without the case.
- Headphone jack may not allow all headphones to connect. Yes, this one is true. If the headphone has a wide plastic border, it most likely won't fit (but that would be a concern with any case). I had angled headphones that fit just fine, and I would imagine most would.
- The cutout for the charger is fine too. No issues there.
If you are also looking for a screen protector, I bought this ArmorSuit one because it's made "Case-Friendly" so it's a little smaller than normal screen protectors. I also have bought Skinomi/ArmorSuit before, so I know they are made with great quality:
greatly outweighs a little extra size. I went with the graphite/blue as it has a matte back and does not show fingerprints
as much as the glossy black but, I still might get that one as well.
As it stands right now I have no con's about this case only praise.
If you want good quality protection with little or no added size then this is the product for you!
Please note: I ordered this from another site. Won't say the name but most of you know who I'm talking about.
and I got an obvious fake more then likely from China that was such a POS and a hassle to return.
All of Spigen's products ship with a card inside that guarantees that you are getting the
genuine deal, Order from Amazon and you'll get double protection if there ever a problem.
Thanks for reading my review.
Construction: this case has a hard rubber interior case with a hard plastic case on the exterior which covers most of the back.
Appearance: This case looks great with a matt finish for the plastic and rubber parts. Have been using mine for about a month now still looks good no scratches yet.
access to phone functions. 0-10 ten means the case does not impair the use of the phone at all and 0 means the phone functions are extremely hard to use. In my opinion this case is a 10 and there is no access problems to any functions although some people may think the volume and power buttons are a little harder to use.
Water resistance: 0-10 again. ten is totally protected and 0 is unprotected. This case is not designed to protect the phone from water but does cover the back seam and side buttons. Also the bevel in the front covers part of the touch screen edge. This case thus provides a little protection in my opinion and is rated a 1 or 2 giving the phone some protection from light rain and the like.
Touch screen protection. 0-10 ten is totally protected and 0 is not protected. This case is not designed to protect the touch screen from normal wear and tear scratches so a screen protector is required. Also the case is not designed to protect the screen from drops on to uneven surfaces like if you are hiking and drop the phone. The bevel will protect the phone from drops on to smooth surfaces like floors or concrete. in my opinion this rating is a 5 good for what it is designed to do but limited.
Cost: This case is around $20 bucks lower than most cases of this quality.Read more ›
Pro: Thin, Lightweight, Not too much $$$, Fantastic Fit.
Con: Not all chargers fit the cut-out, case is not completely level when phone is laid down on a hard surface.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great case, It's very durable without adding to much mass to your phone. It'll protect the phone as well or better than an OtterBox or Speak case will. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Devon Whiteman
Great case, has allowed my note 3 to survive numerous falls without a crack or scratch. Not bulky or cumbersome in the least bitPublished 12 months ago by Q
I use it when doing outside work. It has proven to be okay. No incidents yet.Published 13 months ago by Pierre Gillenwaters
This is a very nice case that fits my phone perfectly. The edges fit without gapping, a common complaint of previous cases I have used. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Bonnie C Joseph