Spigen Steinheil Galaxy S4 Screen Protector for Galaxy S4 - Ultra Crystal
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Easy to install & removes easily without leaving residue
- No interference with touch-screen responsiveness
- Sized to specifically fit the Galaxy S4 (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 (2013) ONLY (Not for Galaxy S4 ACTIVE))
- Easily wipes away marks and fingerprints
- Anti-UV ray coated
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SPIGEN SGP Galaxy S4 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Crystal
Looking for the best Clarity? Then, Ultra Crystal is the best choice for your Samsung Galaxy S4.
SPIGEN SGP Steinheil has the high reputation for the premium quality of screen protectors for years, and it has been ranked on the top selling screen protectors for most popular devices.
""Two companies seem to tower above the rest when it comes to screen protector quality, and United SGP is one of them ...the film is precision cut to fit the front of the iPhone 4, leaving camera, speaker, and Home Button holes that are only slightly visible after proper application."" - iLounge
The SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Ultra Series are premimun quality screen protectors made in Japan.
Steinheil Ultra Crystal is made to protect the screen from scratches and scuffs.
The Ultra Crystal has the best clarity and it is hard coated to protect the phone from scratches.
- 25% thicker than previous model for better scartch-proof
- Perfect fit for Device's Display
- No Rainbow Effects
- Easy to install and remove (Bubble-Free / No Residue)
- Anti-UV Ray Coated
- Marks and Fingerprints wipe away easily
- No Interference with Touch-Screen Responsiveness
(2) Front screen protectors Steinheil Ultra Crystal
(1) Microfiber Cloth
Compatible with ALL Samsung Galaxy S4 (2013)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Before you remove the backing labeled "back" (number 2) from the screen protector, line it up perfectly on the phone and tape one of the long sides of the protector down to the phone using 2-3 small strips of scotch tape.
2. Once taped, lift the screen protector off the phone and the taped side will act as a hinge. This will keep the screen in perfect alignment while you clean the screen of fingerprints and lint.
3. Once cleaned, remove the backing (labeled "back" or 2) on the protector and let it lay down into place. Before removing the front backing, use a cotton, non-abrasive cloth to rub it down to assure good adhesion to the phone.
4. Now carefully peel off the front backing (labeled "front" or 1). The tape applied earlier to hold the screen protector in place will peel off with the backing.
Voila! You have a PERFECTLY aligned screen protector.
A. Forget the squeegee. Just use a soft cotton t-shirt or something else that is non-abrasive and rub out the bubbles. Whatever you do, do not use your fingernails (even with a cloth), this will just scratch the screen.
B. To remove trapped lint, take another piece of scotch tape and stick it to the screen on a corner nearest to the lint and lift. It makes lifting the protector from the screen without damaging it a simple task. Next, use one of the provided lint stickers to remove the lint. Generally the lint will remain adhered to the screen protector, not the phone, so slide the sticker sticky-side up between the protector and the phone and lay the protector back down on the sticker to remove the lint.
I've bought more expensive protectors that were worse and cheaper protectors that were better, so I'd rate these protectors as about average. They are perfectly sized for the S4 and the included cleaning cloth and application squeegie are both as good or better than those that get included with other protectors. Removing the inevitable bubbles that occur when first installing a protector was easy which is not always the case with some other protectors. Where these protectors lose 2 stars in my opinion: they show fingerprint smuges much worse than the screen did without a protector and as bad as any protector I've ever used; and I had 2 corners that despite a lack of dust on the screen and the protector being perfectly aligned simply do not adhere to the phone screen (fortunately these areas are in the far corners, outside of the usable touchscreen area, and do not in anyway inhibit the use of the phone, but it's still annoying). SPIGEN clearly states in their description that these protectors offer the worst fingerprint protection of any of the protectors that they sell, but it's worse than I was anticipating. I'll give SPIGEN protectors another try, but won't buy this particular model again.
After using the phone for a bit the feel returns almost completely to the slick naked screen feel. My wife installed the second protector on her phone and I advised after removing the top applicator plastic to wipe the screen down with the microfiber cloth. This returned her screen to almost naked feel immediately. It may be a residue left over from the applicator film that I was feeling. the screen is smooth and feels 98% back to naked. In my edit and update of this review I changed from 4 to 5 stars because the issue that caused the lower rating has been resolved.