- Save 10% on Spigen Silver Armor Universal Mask Case Car Mount when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Spigen products offered by Spigen Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ⚡ Spigen SteadiBoost 15W Fast Wireless Charging Stand & Pad⚡ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F316WBT5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ⚡ Spigen SteadiBoost 27W Power Delivery USB C Wall Charger⚡ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F210BT10. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ⚡ Spigen SteadiBoost Total 45W 2 Port USB Type C Car Charger⚡ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen Inc. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F31QCBT5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Spigen Thin Fit Designed for Pixel 5 Case (2020) - Black
|Material||Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate|
|Compatible Phone Models||Pixel 5, Google Pixel 5|
|Screen Size||6 Inches|
About this item
- Scratch resistant PC keeps the phone lightweight and pocket-friendly
- Covered buttons offer original click response and quick accessibility
- Sound-tunnel Technology cutout located near the upper bezel to enhance under-display speaker quality
- Pixel 5 Case Compatible with Google Pixel 5
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am glad I bought it. It has replaced a case that I have been using from a different manufacturer for my past phones. If Spigen continues to make thin fits for future Pixels like this one, I will definitely buy them when I get another Pixel phone. I will even recommend them to others!
It's simple with no goofy patterns or anything that makes the phone look like a toy. It's just a simple black case that fits well in all the right spots. I actually really like the fingerprint reader cutout because it makes it extremely quick and easy to find and use the fingerprint reader.
It does hinder the ability to swipe down the fingerprint reader for notifications, but I don't use that anyway.
All I want in a phone case is to protect it from general wear and hopefully save it from a minor fall. I don't like cases that look goofy or are too bulky, so I think this is a great compromise. It adds some protection, but stays out of the way and looks really nice.
The new design makes use of both thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonate (PC) and feels somehow both bulky and difficult to grip. The nearly 2mm thick polycarbonate backing slips easily out of the hand, and the TPU only makes up a small trim bumper that covers around a 4 mm area around the entire front bezel. Holding the phone in a natural way means that only the very tips of your fingers end up touching the TPU - which is really not enough for grip.
That thick polycarbonate is felt even more when you want to use the fingerprint reader on the phone, where it literally feels like you're reaching into a hole to scan your finger. Terrible for ergonomics.
Additionally, the power and volume buttons are covered by the case, adding even more to the bulk, and deviating even further from the older thin fit case design made for the Pixel 2.
I wanted to like this case since I've liked Spigen's previous design, but I cannot endorse it in the least for any reason other than maybe cost. I believe that if Spigen had stuck with the 100% polycarbonate design then the case could have been made much thinner; instead the combination of materials adds bulk much like it does on consumer electric tools.
Those looking for a very thin case may wish instead to look into Peel cases. I ended up purchasing one from their website to replace this case and I have been very happy with it.
I wanted something closer to a soft grippy silicone so I don't drop by phone while running. This is a hard polycarbonate, so a bit more slick.
The fingerprint reader is also deep and hard to access. I don't want to fight my phone case every time I try unlock my phone.
Last but not least, the bevels at the edge of the screen help protect it, but it also interferes with the edge-swipe gesture the Pixel 5 uses as a back button. This gets annoying fast.
I like Spiegen, but this case has some significant usability flaws. At least it'll protect my phone until I find a case I love.
Top reviews from other countries
However, like many others have noticed, it isn't the same Thin Fit at all. Firstly, it is chunkier in every dimension. That, unfortunately, becomes noticeable when the phone is in my pocket. It also means the fingerprint reader is more recessed than I'd have liked.
Secondly, it's not made of the same material. It's a much softer material unlike the hard material of the Pixel 2 Thin Fit.
Lastly, it wraps around the whole phone, including the top and bottom, with a tight grip.
Ultimately, I'm disappointed and the case isn't what I wanted. Spigen should've given the case a different name (e.g. Thin Fit II) to not give the impression it was the same design as the original Thin Fit.
Overall it's quite grippy, but definitely not thin fit.