- Size (LWH): 0.59 inches, 0.31 inches, 0.39 inches
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
Spigen Thin Fit iPhone 6S Case with SF Coated Non Slip Matte Surface for Excellent Grip and QNMP Compatible for iPhone 6S / iPhone 6 - Black
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quantum Neodymium Magnetic Plate (QNMP) making it compatible with the Spigen magnetic car mount
- Hard case made from premium polycarbonate for scratch protection
- Open buttons and exact cutouts allow easy access to phone functions
- Smooth Black ONLY: Soft-feel matte coating adds grip
- iPhone 6s Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 6s (2015) / iPhone 6 (2014)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
At Spigen, we strive to push the boundaries of design and technology. Our products are crafted and articulated with a mindset on maintaining the highest quality standards for the ultimate mobile experience.
Thin Fit Collection for iPhone 6s
Minimal Bulk and Style
The Thin Fit case fits perfectly to maintain the iPhone’s original weight and shape. Its minimal style and marginal bulk are the perfect additions to safeguarding your phone from scratches without giving up its slim trim.
- Lightweight & bulk-free
- Hard PC case protects against scratches
- Open buttons & cutouts
- Exact fit maintains slim & low profile
Case has an exact fit on the iPhone 6s for bulk-free comfort.
Screen and Camera Coverage
Offers just enough coverage to lift the screen and camera off flat surfaces.
Open cutouts keep port openings readily accessible for quick usability.
Inner indent offers easy compatibility with Spigen’s Magnetic Air Vent Mount.
|GLAS.tR SLIM Glass Screen Protector||Style Ring||S310 Mobile Stand||Magnetic Car Mount|
|Compatible Accessories||Shield your screen with our GLAS.tR SLIM glass screen protector without compromise.||The Style Ring gives you a secure hold while also being a kickstand and car mount.||The aluminum S310 Stand features a fixed TPU dock that holds your device at a comfortable viewing angle.||Mount your phone in your car with the Magnetic Air Vent Mount for residue-free stability that's minimal in bulk and appearance.|
The Spigen Experience
Compare to similar items
This item Spigen Thin Fit iPhone 6S Case with SF Coated Non Slip Matte Surface for Excellent Grip and QNMP Compatible for iPhone 6S / iPhone 6 - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Spigen Inc||Diztronic||Amazon.com||AnsTOP|
|Color||TF Black||Matte Black||Crystal Clear||6/6S 4.7'' (Black)|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 6S, Apple iPhone 6S, iPhone 6/6S||Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s||iPhone 6S, Apple iPhone 6S, iPhone 6/6s||iPhone 6, iPhone 6S|
|Special Features||—||slim-fit, smooth matte finish, flexible TPU||flexible||slim fit, lightweight|
Downsize on bulk with Spigen’s Thin Fit® case for your iPhone 6s. The hard PC case snaps snugly onto the phone to maintain a slim profile for minimal style and protection against scratches. Even with its slim profile, the Thin Fit® case provides just enough coverage for surface protection of the camera.
Top Customer Reviews
My previous case: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010MVJDF4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 lasted about 1-1/2 years before a corner broke off. Not sure how or when, just found a piece in my jacket pocket one day. No complaints for that time vs money spent. Super happy with that case.
I may try this new case for a couple days, but really it seems too slippery. The exact reason why I got a case for my iphone 6s to begin with. Will probably end up getting a new black case, and hope that hasn't changed to the same slippery feel.
edit: update on 2017/03/06 - I have since been in touch with Spigen via the Amazon system. I contacted them to find out whether the black case I originally had was still being manufactured the same way and was not now made with the same slippery stuff as the white case. My plan was to return the white case and order another black case. They informed me that the black was still the same and asked about my previous case. I told them what had happened and they ended up covering it under warranty! So great customer service by them!!
* Good material: I purchased the shimmery white -- it pairs nicely with the white iPhone and has a slight sheen, but definitely doesn't look like it's been hit by a glitter bomb (for anyone who's concerned about whether it's too heavy on the shimmer). I was a little concerned that the white material would discolor or end up with permanent marks, but after several months of use, I haven't had a problem wiping off dirt & marks. No discoloration at this point. I like the way the material feels -- but it is a little on the smooth side, so if you're the sort of person who needs a *grippy* case, this won't be a good choice for you.
* Definitely thin: I can leave the case on and still fit the phone into my TuneBand (Grantwood Technology) armband when I go running. I use a magnetic dashboard mount (made by Tech Matte, but it looks like Spigen sells a similar one), and there's a slight recessed spot to place the thin magnet inside the case. This certainly isn't necessary -- the thin case I owned previously still worked with the magnet -- but I like the attention to detail. It's a nice touch for people who do use a magnetic dashboard mount.
* Excellent customer service: Within the first three or four months, I noticed a tiny crack at the top of the case. I'm very careful with my phone, but I had dropped it a couple times indoors. I didn't notice if a specific drop had caused the crack, but I wasn't thrilled about it being there. I contacted the Spigen with my concern -- they asked me a couple basic questions and had me send a photo of the damage, and within about three days I received a replacement case free of charge.
If you need a case with a lot of protection, this is *not* the case for you. Note that it's open on the top and bottom. But if that doesn't bother you, and if you're looking for a truly minimalist case, I definitely recommend this product.