Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.06 shipping
+ $13.30 shipping
Spin Master Zoomer Dino
|Price:||$114.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Control him if you can! Boomer is the incredible Zoomer Dino that only you can tame! He can sense where you are and what you're doing!
- Using True Balance Technology™, Boomer perfectly balances while roaming freely around your home!
- Get him angry by pulling on his tail, train him to dance, chase, chomp and roar! But watch out!
- Boomer the Zoomer Dino is the ultimate pre-historic pet for kids ages 5+, charges via USB cable and requires 3 AAA batteries for remote control operation.
- Includes: 1 Zoomer Dino, 1 Control Pod, 1 USB charging cable, 1 Instruction booklet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Boomer - The Zoomer Dino
Boomer’s the interactive dinosaur who just loves to play. With real dinosaur movements, sounds, and dino-sense responsiveness, Boomer can detect when you’re interacting with him. He will react to being stroked and touched.
Control him if you can!
Just like a real dinosaur, Boomer can get angry, spin around, chomp his massive reptile jaws, and roar. Your prehistoric pal responds to motion so use your hands to tame his Dino nature and build your friendship an make him your loyal pet. Make him perform tricks or follow you around. You can train Boomer to dance, chase, chomp, and roar. Boomer even comes with a remote handset if you prefer complete control.
Mood Indicating Eyes
His eyes change colour with his mood, indicating if he's happy or mad, so make sure you give him all the attention he needs. They will turn blue when he senses your hand, turn purple while he’s being trained and go red when he’s mad. Pat him on the nose and Boomer’s eyes will turn green, which means he’s very happy. However, if you pull his tail, Boomer will let you know he's angry. His eyes will turn red eyes and he will go on a dino rampage!
True Balance Technology
Using True Balance Technology, Boomer perfectly balances while exploring your home on two wheels. He can spin in circles, move forward and backward.
What's in the Box?
An ideal gift for kids aged five years and up. Includes: 1 Zoomer Dino, 1 Control Pod, 1 USB charging cable, 1 Instruction booklet
- You can teach him tricks
- Lots of different moods
- Touch sensitive
- Responds to motion
- Roars and chomps!
- Real dinosaur movements and sounds
Zoomer Dino (Discontinued by manufacturer)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But...the dino will move and make noises and roll around a little on it's own if you push the button on it's back a few times. While the dino was originally intended for my older kids, my one-year-old LOVES to watch this dino do it's own thing. He wants to watch it and play with it every single day. It's almost like he had a pet! :) I would give it fewer stars, but I'm giving it 4 since my baby likes it so much.