CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Control him if you can! Boomer is the incredible Zoomer Dino that only you can tame! He can sense where you are and what you're doing!
- Using True Balance Technology, Boomer perfectly balances while roaming freely around your home!
- Get him angry by pulling on his tail, train him to dance, chase, chomp and roar! But watch out!
- Boomer the Zoomer Dino is the ultimate pre-historic pet for kids ages 5+, charges via USB cable and requires 3 AAA batteries for remote control operation.
- Includes: 1 Zoomer Dino, 1 Control Pod, 1 USB charging cable, 1 Instruction booklet
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Boomer - The Zoomer Dino
Boomer’s the interactive dinosaur who just loves to play. With real dinosaur movements, sounds, and dino-sense responsiveness, Boomer can detect when you’re interacting with him. He will react to being stroked and touched.
Control him if you can!
Just like a real dinosaur, Boomer can get angry, spin around, chomp his massive reptile jaws, and roar. Your prehistoric pal responds to motion so use your hands to tame his Dino nature and build your friendship an make him your loyal pet. Make him perform tricks or follow you around. You can train Boomer to dance, chase, chomp, and roar. Boomer even comes with a remote handset if you prefer complete control.
Mood Indicating Eyes
His eyes change colour with his mood, indicating if he's happy or mad, so make sure you give him all the attention he needs. They will turn blue when he senses your hand, turn purple while he’s being trained and go red when he’s mad. Pat him on the nose and Boomer’s eyes will turn green, which means he’s very happy. However, if you pull his tail, Boomer will let you know he's angry. His eyes will turn red eyes and he will go on a dino rampage!
True Balance Technology
Using True Balance Technology, Boomer perfectly balances while exploring your home on two wheels. He can spin in circles, move forward and backward.
What's in the Box?
An ideal gift for kids aged five years and up. Includes: 1 Zoomer Dino, 1 Control Pod, 1 USB charging cable, 1 Instruction booklet
- You can teach him tricks
- Lots of different moods
- Touch sensitive
- Responds to motion
- Roars and chomps!
- Real dinosaur movements and sounds
Zoomer Dino (Discontinued by manufacturer)
732 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 732 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dino has some really cool movements and sounds that remind my wife and I of the velociraptors from Jurassic Park. When the dino is being happy or curious and moving around checking things out and making its dino sounds its very cool to watch.
The downsides for us were:
- First one arrived broken. Wouldn't charge
- Manually controlling the dino with the remote isn't as fun as it could be because its a bit fickle. I've found that not pushing the stick all the way in a given direction helps, but its still less than ideal. Especially for younger kids
- The command mode is hit or miss. We put him in the mode and try to get him to sit or speak and it works sometimes and not others. When we get him to sit we are almost always successful at getting him to follow our hands with his head though.
- As others have mentioned, the battery charge doesn't allow for a ton of play before having to recharge. Surprisingly my kids have been super accepting and tolerant of this, maybe because they are getting used to all the charging we have to do with other toys and tablets etc. Sure, they could've put a higher capacity battery in it, but I won't ding it too much for not doing so. The dino does a lot of movements and can really move fast when it wants to, so its not surprising that it goes through some juice when you play with it.
The first 2 cons I mentioned bother me the most, but not enough to knock off more than one star. Seeing how much fun my kids have with it is almost enough to make me completely forget about the negatives. Maybe with a 2.0 version or an entirely new robot animal will fix these shortcomings and we'll be happy to pick that up for xmas next year so this one will have a partner to play with.