Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Plus Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2017
Really fun family game! As the reviews say, the young kids, about age 4, just blurt out what's on the card, but if you can keep reminding them not to, it is loads of fun! Easy stuff of the cards, so entertaining for the whole family, young and old.
on November 20, 2017
Old and young can play this together. With cards like "sock" included, the younger ones can enjoy as well.

We played at a recent family gathering and it was a hit!
Enthusiast: Petson January 25, 2016
This game was purchased for my middle-school students. Their ages range from 10-17 and they all love it! It is also great for adults as like me, you probably played this as a kid! Great for kids, great for families, pretty much great for everyone! You can NOT go wrong withHedBanz!
on November 17, 2017
My Grandsons love this game. I got it for their Birthday and the house was full of laughter as they were playing this game.
on September 27, 2016
We had no idea how fun this game would actually be until it arrived. Such a simple concept, yet hours of fun, and so many laughs with the family. If you are looking for a new game to add to your family game night, get this game now! Even if you end up watching others play it, there is still plenty of laughs to be had. We played it at my sons birthday party, so of course we had more people than we had headbands, so I sat out to let others enjoy. I had just as much fun watching them play, as I did actually playing it.
The bands have a thin foam around the strap which makes them comfortable to wear. Bands can also be adjusted for a perfect fit.
They arrived on time and well packaged. I highly recommend this game.
on August 17, 2017
This game will give you hours of laughter and fun. We played with the family with varying ages of 5 to 15 and each and every one of us enjoyed it. Hopefully there will be some type of refill set you can buy with different words!
on March 11, 2016
I bought this game for my grandchildren to stay at my house and to use whenever they come to visit. They just love this game. We have had more fun doing this game. It is a good, clean game. The game price is a little pricey.
on October 18, 2017
My fiance told me about this game and I love playing it with friends. Great for all ages and is easy to learn
on June 22, 2017
We have a lot of fun with this game with our kiddos for game nights! It's a blast, and easy enough for our little ones to play!
on July 29, 2014
The best game ever!! So much fun. Some cards are actually hard (for an adult) and make you think about the questions you need to ask to guess the picture . My 6 year old son loves this game and is getting better and better at figuring out the right questions to ask.. It's a wonderful way to have fun whilst pushing your mind at this age.. His friends love it too.. There are definitely different levels as kids minds work differently.. Some 6 years old are much better at working out the right questions than others .. But i would say anyone from age 4 could play.. Start working that brain early.. As long as you don't mind some cheating.. (But that's also strategy.. And really doesn't affect anyone else's game.. . ) Kids loves to win.. and in this game everyone is a winner.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.