Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2017
A really great game and produces SO much laughter and fun for the whole family!!
on November 25, 2017
Grandkids love this game and the grownups good naturedly play along :-)
on October 23, 2017
Fun game. Family enjoyed it. Lots of interaction. Arrived in good condition and on time.
on December 10, 2015
This is such a fun and great family game. We played for about 1 1/2 hours. At first we started with the questions, then we started acting it out. I know acting it out are not part of the rules in this game but we really enjoyed it. There were many smiles and laughing and lots of fun and to me that's what matters, even if we make our own rules. =)
on April 25, 2017
got it for my brother's family and they loved it. great kid game
on December 11, 2017
My five year old loves this game. And we like it, too!
on January 17, 2013
We were excited to try this game. And, the first round or two are fine, but the cards are very easy, once you realize the type of things that are on the cards. I agree with other reviewers that there should be more cards or at least expansion packs that you can buy.

My biggest complaint, is that the box is not clearly marked "junior", as in the "kid" version of the game. I think the age says 6 to adult. When I purchased the game, I did not realize that there were 2 versions. This box/game should be clearly marked "Hedbanz Junior" so as not to cause confusion. Had I seen that when I was making my purchase I would have looked for an adult version of the game.

Overall, the game is, just not all that challenging after several games for the older crowd.
on September 29, 2017
Fun game for kids and family! The perfect gift for any kid!
on March 6, 2017
My grand kids liked it a lot and enjoy playing it with friends.
on March 3, 2017
bought this for my son's class...they loved it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.