Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,543 reviews
on October 18, 2016
Love this game. My family gets so excited when I say let's play Hedbanz lol. Quick and easy setup & hardly no learning curve, so you can get started playing right away. Great quality family time!
on January 27, 2017
this game is a wild success from grandmothers to little kids. Fun and funny, and did you know that an octopus is a mollusk? I didn't. grandson did.
on January 25, 2017
I ordered the HedBanz adult edition and then went through the cards and eliminated certain cards so I could use them with my teenage youth group. The words weren't bad (one was "bra.) but I wanted to avoid silly teenage giggles as much as possible.
It is one of the most fun games the kids play. There are headbands for six, but you can use a regular head band across the forehead to hold a card and more kids can play. One boy put his cap on backwards and used the strap in the back to hold his card.
We have played this with adults too and we end up laughing until we cry.
Great game. Easy to play. Lots of fun.
on March 21, 2017
8 year old loved it. Great family game. I don't believe you're supposed to give clues, but we couldn't stop the kids from pantomiming so it turned into a version of table-charades at our house.
on July 1, 2017
Got this for my 3 and 5 year old. Too hard for the three year old but the 5 year old really enjoys it. Can be challenging for them but it'll be a great game to play in a few years.
on May 2, 2013
I played this with my two children ages 9 and 13 and my daughter's 9 year old friend. We never laughed so hard as we tried to ask questions relevant to some of the obscure items. I gave it four stars because in the second game we played a week later we realized once you play through the limited card set you can target your questions to better guess what you remember. Anyway - it so much fun the first few times I would still recommend it. I couldn't find any card sets for this although there are a few other versions including an adult version.
on July 17, 2017
Head bands are very hard rigid plastic and not comfortable at all! Didn't last on my husbands head for more than a second. I'm going to try to make my own bands to go with the game.
on January 3, 2017
Very disappointed with this electronic host version. The case is hard to open and though it stores the cards nicely, you my never be able to get the headbands back in there. my electronic console did not work in the classic game mode. forget about the electronic hype and just get the regular version. nice cards and questions that my 9 year old likes but she knows all the cards now, so the fun will come from laughing at her dad and i as we try to act the answers out. i would recommend the original version.
on January 31, 2014
This is a very simple, fun family game. Anyone can play. I have a big head and I can still wear one of the headbands. The only downside that I can see is that you go through cards pretty quickly, so if you play for awhile in one sitting you'll start to repeat cards, which can make the game a bit easier.

Still, it's such a simple idea, and we have a lot of fun with it.
on January 25, 2016
This game was purchased for my middle-school students. Their ages range from 10-17 and they all love it! It is also great for adults as like me, you probably played this as a kid! Great for kids, great for families, pretty much great for everyone! You can NOT go wrong withHedBanz!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.