Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,329 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,535 reviews
on February 19, 2017
I'm a speech therapist and this game gets all of my students excited about speech. It targets making inferences, using descriptive words, asking questions, responding to yes/no questions and turn taking skills. Best of all, many of my students have this game at home so they can generalize their skills. Love it!
on August 4, 2016
Very nice game for all ages. Develops fast thinking and thought of process. The only down side is that once kids memorize the cards, they can be easily figure out and call it out. It would be nice if "Hedbanz" would make and sell just a deck of new cards to mix them up.
on February 19, 2015
Another great purchase for Family Game Night!! We love this original HedBanz game everyone loved this, it is not an exaggeration. We played for hours the first time and we were begged to play it again and again, think of this game as Fast paced Charades our younger ones are beginner readers and where able to read the cards and act the parts accordingly,a great time!
on October 18, 2016
Love this game. My family gets so excited when I say let's play Hedbanz lol. Quick and easy setup & hardly no learning curve, so you can get started playing right away. Great quality family time!
on January 27, 2017
this game is a wild success from grandmothers to little kids. Fun and funny, and did you know that an octopus is a mollusk? I didn't. grandson did.
on January 25, 2017
I ordered the HedBanz adult edition and then went through the cards and eliminated certain cards so I could use them with my teenage youth group. The words weren't bad (one was "bra.) but I wanted to avoid silly teenage giggles as much as possible.
It is one of the most fun games the kids play. There are headbands for six, but you can use a regular head band across the forehead to hold a card and more kids can play. One boy put his cap on backwards and used the strap in the back to hold his card.
We have played this with adults too and we end up laughing until we cry.
Great game. Easy to play. Lots of fun.
on January 3, 2017
This game is very hard. Nearly impossible to get the correct answer in the allotted time.
on March 21, 2017
8 year old loved it. Great family game. I don't believe you're supposed to give clues, but we couldn't stop the kids from pantomiming so it turned into a version of table-charades at our house.
on February 20, 2015
My family loves this game. It is great for adults as well as kids. This is supposedly the kids version, but I think it is perfect for adults as well. I haven't played the adults version, but this is certainly not too easy for adults. We usually adjust the rules for how we want to play, so we go without the timer and one person just keeps asking yes/no questions until he/she gets it (or gives up). Fun game! Side note: I have a huge head, and the head bands fit me, my 4 year old nephew, and everyone in between.
on July 1, 2017
Got this for my 3 and 5 year old. Too hard for the three year old but the 5 year old really enjoys it. Can be challenging for them but it'll be a great game to play in a few years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.