Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2017
My grandkids love playing this game but we did not receive the 24 scoring chips-what's with that? We use chips from another game so will only give 3 stars. Would have sent it back but didn't notice until someone asked when does the game end, how do you know who wins? Well now we know.
on December 13, 2017
So much fun for little kids to adults. We had a blast playing with 6-year-olds, teenagers, college kids and up. Challenging enough to keep us grown-ups entertained while still easy for the younger group to play. Laugh out loud fun.
on December 12, 2017
I love this game. It's a lot of fun for the whole family, and you can easily create variations for younger kids. My 6yo loves it!
on August 12, 2017
A really great game and produces SO much laughter and fun for the whole family!!
on November 25, 2017
Grandkids love this game and the grownups good naturedly play along :-)
on October 23, 2017
Fun game. Family enjoyed it. Lots of interaction. Arrived in good condition and on time.
on December 10, 2015
This is such a fun and great family game. We played for about 1 1/2 hours. At first we started with the questions, then we started acting it out. I know acting it out are not part of the rules in this game but we really enjoyed it. There were many smiles and laughing and lots of fun and to me that's what matters, even if we make our own rules. =)
on April 25, 2017
got it for my brother's family and they loved it. great kid game
on December 11, 2017
My five year old loves this game. And we like it, too!
on January 17, 2013
We were excited to try this game. And, the first round or two are fine, but the cards are very easy, once you realize the type of things that are on the cards. I agree with other reviewers that there should be more cards or at least expansion packs that you can buy.

My biggest complaint, is that the box is not clearly marked "junior", as in the "kid" version of the game. I think the age says 6 to adult. When I purchased the game, I did not realize that there were 2 versions. This box/game should be clearly marked "Hedbanz Junior" so as not to cause confusion. Had I seen that when I was making my purchase I would have looked for an adult version of the game.

Overall, the game is, just not all that challenging after several games for the older crowd.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.