Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Petson January 25, 2016
This game was purchased for my middle-school students. Their ages range from 10-17 and they all love it! It is also great for adults as like me, you probably played this as a kid! Great for kids, great for families, pretty much great for everyone! You can NOT go wrong withHedBanz!
on November 17, 2017
My Grandsons love this game. I got it for their Birthday and the house was full of laughter as they were playing this game.
on September 27, 2016
We had no idea how fun this game would actually be until it arrived. Such a simple concept, yet hours of fun, and so many laughs with the family. If you are looking for a new game to add to your family game night, get this game now! Even if you end up watching others play it, there is still plenty of laughs to be had. We played it at my sons birthday party, so of course we had more people than we had headbands, so I sat out to let others enjoy. I had just as much fun watching them play, as I did actually playing it.
The bands have a thin foam around the strap which makes them comfortable to wear. Bands can also be adjusted for a perfect fit.
They arrived on time and well packaged. I highly recommend this game.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 17, 2017
This game will give you hours of laughter and fun. We played with the family with varying ages of 5 to 15 and each and every one of us enjoyed it. Hopefully there will be some type of refill set you can buy with different words!
on December 28, 2011
I obviously didn't read all the reviews so maybe this not too repetitive here...my kids first saw the concept of this game on an episode of iCarly. Spencer, Freddie & dates begin playing, the guys cannot figure out the object on their cards, completely ignore their dates, miss the movie, get ditched & are still sitting at the kitchen table at 1am when Carly & Sam come home from an event. They blow the whole thing when they divulge what each have on their bandz. Cute episode!
My 4yo daughter has asked for this game since she first saw the show. My 12yo son agreed it'd probably be fun. I gave it to her this Christmas from my aunt who gives me $ to pick their gifts. We immediately opened it & played around at our family function. My daughter had to be helped along w/a few clues but did remarkably well! -i.e her card(with a picture) was guitar. After the always, 'am I an animal?' 'am I food?' we gave her a hint..you can play with me or play me. A few more guesses..we said you're an instrument. She guessed piano, drums, trumpet & saxophone. Continual 'you are close.' She got it.
I agree that there's not near enough cards but that's a fixable problem. My aunt is a retired 2nd grade teacher & LOVED playing a few rounds with my daughter & the educational value!!
To sum up this long review..you can create your own style of playing w/out all the 'rules' to.fit the player. It's worth the amazon price in my opinion to have fun while learning & creating memories with your entire family!! Hope all who buys enjoys!
2 helpful votes
on March 11, 2016
I bought this game for my grandchildren to stay at my house and to use whenever they come to visit. They just love this game. We have had more fun doing this game. It is a good, clean game. The game price is a little pricey.
on October 18, 2017
My fiance told me about this game and I love playing it with friends. Great for all ages and is easy to learn
on June 22, 2017
We have a lot of fun with this game with our kiddos for game nights! It's a blast, and easy enough for our little ones to play!
on July 29, 2014
The best game ever!! So much fun. Some cards are actually hard (for an adult) and make you think about the questions you need to ask to guess the picture . My 6 year old son loves this game and is getting better and better at figuring out the right questions to ask.. It's a wonderful way to have fun whilst pushing your mind at this age.. His friends love it too.. There are definitely different levels as kids minds work differently.. Some 6 years old are much better at working out the right questions than others .. But i would say anyone from age 4 could play.. Start working that brain early.. As long as you don't mind some cheating.. (But that's also strategy.. And really doesn't affect anyone else's game.. . ) Kids loves to win.. and in this game everyone is a winner.
on December 5, 2016
Great family game - We've pulled it out several times and don't bother with the timer for the 6-yr olds. We've even played it with just kids giving clues and adults in Headbanz and we were in tears - it's so much fun ... and not that easy! LOL!
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.