BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2016
Love this game. My family gets so excited when I say let's play Hedbanz lol. Quick and easy setup & hardly no learning curve, so you can get started playing right away. Great quality family time!
on January 25, 2017
I ordered the HedBanz adult edition and then went through the cards and eliminated certain cards so I could use them with my teenage youth group. The words weren't bad (one was "bra.) but I wanted to avoid silly teenage giggles as much as possible.
It is one of the most fun games the kids play. There are headbands for six, but you can use a regular head band across the forehead to hold a card and more kids can play. One boy put his cap on backwards and used the strap in the back to hold his card.
We have played this with adults too and we end up laughing until we cry.
Great game. Easy to play. Lots of fun.
on March 21, 2017
8 year old loved it. Great family game. I don't believe you're supposed to give clues, but we couldn't stop the kids from pantomiming so it turned into a version of table-charades at our house.
on July 1, 2017
Got this for my 3 and 5 year old. Too hard for the three year old but the 5 year old really enjoys it. Can be challenging for them but it'll be a great game to play in a few years.
on May 2, 2013
I played this with my two children ages 9 and 13 and my daughter's 9 year old friend. We never laughed so hard as we tried to ask questions relevant to some of the obscure items. I gave it four stars because in the second game we played a week later we realized once you play through the limited card set you can target your questions to better guess what you remember. Anyway - it so much fun the first few times I would still recommend it. I couldn't find any card sets for this although there are a few other versions including an adult version.
on July 17, 2017
Head bands are very hard rigid plastic and not comfortable at all! Didn't last on my husbands head for more than a second. I'm going to try to make my own bands to go with the game.
on January 3, 2017
Very disappointed with this electronic host version. The case is hard to open and though it stores the cards nicely, you my never be able to get the headbands back in there. my electronic console did not work in the classic game mode. forget about the electronic hype and just get the regular version. nice cards and questions that my 9 year old likes but she knows all the cards now, so the fun will come from laughing at her dad and i as we try to act the answers out. i would recommend the original version.
on January 31, 2014
This is a very simple, fun family game. Anyone can play. I have a big head and I can still wear one of the headbands. The only downside that I can see is that you go through cards pretty quickly, so if you play for awhile in one sitting you'll start to repeat cards, which can make the game a bit easier.

Still, it's such a simple idea, and we have a lot of fun with it.
Enthusiast: Petson January 25, 2016
This game was purchased for my middle-school students. Their ages range from 10-17 and they all love it! It is also great for adults as like me, you probably played this as a kid! Great for kids, great for families, pretty much great for everyone! You can NOT go wrong withHedBanz!
on January 21, 2016
Purchased this game as a Christmas present for my nephew. Finally had a chance to play it for the first time a few weeks ago. I was thinking it would be pretty easy for us adults playing a kids game, I was wrong. We played with 3 adults, a teenager, and a 6 year old. The 6 year old was able to do better than half the people! I think this speaks volumes to how good of a kids game this actually is. It can be equally challenging for everyone.

The game play itself is a self guided question game. Everyone has a "hedbanz", which is just what they call their plastic headbands that are included with the game. Each player places a card on their respective hedbanz. Everyone can see your card, except you. Your card has an illustration in addition to the description of what it is. The game includes a card with sample questions, but my group of players found that most of those questions were useless on most of the cards. You begin the game with three playing chips in front of you and a timer. When the timer begins you ask yes or no questions about your card. If you guess your card correctly before the timer runs out you get to give up a playing chip and continue with a new card until the timer runs out. After that point play passes to the next player, while you keep the card that stumped you. You continue with this card until you guess it correctly. The first player to get rid of all three chips wins the game!

The only reason I knocked off a star is due to the replay value. It seems there are about 50 cards that come with the came. If you play a round with 5 people those 50 cards do not go very far at all. With my group of 5 we went through approximately 10 cards during a session of this game. That means that after approximately 5 times playing this game you will begin to repeat cards. This will obviously hurt the replay value. Perhaps this is something that can be solved with an expansion at some point.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.