Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2017
Really fun family game! As the reviews say, the young kids, about age 4, just blurt out what's on the card, but if you can keep reminding them not to, it is loads of fun! Easy stuff of the cards, so entertaining for the whole family, young and old.
on November 20, 2017
Old and young can play this together. With cards like "sock" included, the younger ones can enjoy as well.

We played at a recent family gathering and it was a hit!
Enthusiast: Petson January 25, 2016
This game was purchased for my middle-school students. Their ages range from 10-17 and they all love it! It is also great for adults as like me, you probably played this as a kid! Great for kids, great for families, pretty much great for everyone! You can NOT go wrong withHedBanz!
on November 17, 2017
My Grandsons love this game. I got it for their Birthday and the house was full of laughter as they were playing this game.
on September 27, 2016
We had no idea how fun this game would actually be until it arrived. Such a simple concept, yet hours of fun, and so many laughs with the family. If you are looking for a new game to add to your family game night, get this game now! Even if you end up watching others play it, there is still plenty of laughs to be had. We played it at my sons birthday party, so of course we had more people than we had headbands, so I sat out to let others enjoy. I had just as much fun watching them play, as I did actually playing it.
The bands have a thin foam around the strap which makes them comfortable to wear. Bands can also be adjusted for a perfect fit.
They arrived on time and well packaged. I highly recommend this game.
on August 17, 2017
This game will give you hours of laughter and fun. We played with the family with varying ages of 5 to 15 and each and every one of us enjoyed it. Hopefully there will be some type of refill set you can buy with different words!
on December 28, 2011
I obviously didn't read all the reviews so maybe this not too repetitive here...my kids first saw the concept of this game on an episode of iCarly. Spencer, Freddie & dates begin playing, the guys cannot figure out the object on their cards, completely ignore their dates, miss the movie, get ditched & are still sitting at the kitchen table at 1am when Carly & Sam come home from an event. They blow the whole thing when they divulge what each have on their bandz. Cute episode!
My 4yo daughter has asked for this game since she first saw the show. My 12yo son agreed it'd probably be fun. I gave it to her this Christmas from my aunt who gives me $ to pick their gifts. We immediately opened it & played around at our family function. My daughter had to be helped along w/a few clues but did remarkably well! -i.e her card(with a picture) was guitar. After the always, 'am I an animal?' 'am I food?' we gave her a hint..you can play with me or play me. A few more guesses..we said you're an instrument. She guessed piano, drums, trumpet & saxophone. Continual 'you are close.' She got it.
I agree that there's not near enough cards but that's a fixable problem. My aunt is a retired 2nd grade teacher & LOVED playing a few rounds with my daughter & the educational value!!
To sum up this long review..you can create your own style of playing w/out all the 'rules' to.fit the player. It's worth the amazon price in my opinion to have fun while learning & creating memories with your entire family!! Hope all who buys enjoys!
on March 11, 2016
I bought this game for my grandchildren to stay at my house and to use whenever they come to visit. They just love this game. We have had more fun doing this game. It is a good, clean game. The game price is a little pricey.
on October 18, 2017
My fiance told me about this game and I love playing it with friends. Great for all ages and is easy to learn
on June 22, 2017
We have a lot of fun with this game with our kiddos for game nights! It's a blast, and easy enough for our little ones to play!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.