Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Style Name: Original|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,617 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,840 reviews
on January 21, 2016
Purchased this game as a Christmas present for my nephew. Finally had a chance to play it for the first time a few weeks ago. I was thinking it would be pretty easy for us adults playing a kids game, I was wrong. We played with 3 adults, a teenager, and a 6 year old. The 6 year old was able to do better than half the people! I think this speaks volumes to how good of a kids game this actually is. It can be equally challenging for everyone.

The game play itself is a self guided question game. Everyone has a "hedbanz", which is just what they call their plastic headbands that are included with the game. Each player places a card on their respective hedbanz. Everyone can see your card, except you. Your card has an illustration in addition to the description of what it is. The game includes a card with sample questions, but my group of players found that most of those questions were useless on most of the cards. You begin the game with three playing chips in front of you and a timer. When the timer begins you ask yes or no questions about your card. If you guess your card correctly before the timer runs out you get to give up a playing chip and continue with a new card until the timer runs out. After that point play passes to the next player, while you keep the card that stumped you. You continue with this card until you guess it correctly. The first player to get rid of all three chips wins the game!

The only reason I knocked off a star is due to the replay value. It seems there are about 50 cards that come with the came. If you play a round with 5 people those 50 cards do not go very far at all. With my group of 5 we went through approximately 10 cards during a session of this game. That means that after approximately 5 times playing this game you will begin to repeat cards. This will obviously hurt the replay value. Perhaps this is something that can be solved with an expansion at some point.
on January 11, 2016
So amazing game my daughter love it we play a lot
review image review image
on August 10, 2016
We actually purchased this game at the recommendation of my daughter's speech therapist - she was doing great in the speech therapy office and said all of her sounds perfectly, because she was focused on it. Her problem was when she was excited about something and talking too fast; all her sounds got jumbled and she was difficult to understand. Playing this game helped her spontaneously use the proper sounds for each letter, because she was invested in playing and wanted to win AND be understood when giving clues. Worked like a charm. On top of it all, the whole family had fun playing this together.
on August 26, 2016
Fun game for a bit, but you better have a good attention span. After a while it can be frustrating and monotonous. I suggest alternating the rules by allowing others to give hints for the duration of the timer as opposed to playing 20 questions.
on September 27, 2016
We had no idea how fun this game would actually be until it arrived. Such a simple concept, yet hours of fun, and so many laughs with the family. If you are looking for a new game to add to your family game night, get this game now! Even if you end up watching others play it, there is still plenty of laughs to be had. We played it at my sons birthday party, so of course we had more people than we had headbands, so I sat out to let others enjoy. I had just as much fun watching them play, as I did actually playing it.
The bands have a thin foam around the strap which makes them comfortable to wear. Bands can also be adjusted for a perfect fit.
They arrived on time and well packaged. I highly recommend this game.
on June 13, 2014
Super fun game, I love it. More difficult than the first edition though because there's less animals and food than in the previous one. Great family game and would recommend!
on July 21, 2015
my grandkids and I play this game, it is a blast! you laugh so hard that it's almost impossible to get through the game! lots of fun. grandkids are 9 and 7 years old. my son saw me with hedbanz on my head when he came to pick up the kids, he laughed so hard. I think it's a great game for any age. A very good product worth every penny.
on August 4, 2013
I purchased the 'HedBanz Game' as a Christmas gift for kids in the family. The product was packaged well and it was delivered on time.

I was not around when the game was played, but from what I have heard from other family members the kids like it a lot! They find it fun and engaging. The parents like the game, because it is an 'old school' group style of game, and not a solo video game. HedBanz is one of those games that promotes social interaction between kids and adults as well.

I am looking forward to playing it!

AMAZON IS THE BEST!

When I originally purchased this Christmas gift on December 17th (along with another gift), they were delivered on time - but were stolen! I reported the robbery to the police, because that is what you are supposed to do. I, myself, put this matter at the bottom of the polices priorities.

Then, I called AMAZON and explained the situation. AMAZON was very understanding and replaced this gift and the other, at no additional cost to me! They were both delivered in time for the holiday! I, of course, give AMAZON a huge THANK YOU for the amazing customer service I received!
on July 11, 2015
This game is so much fun for everyone. My 6 year old loves it, and the adults in the home have just as much fun laughing at silly answers. I'm hoping to order another set of cards, or make my own. We have played it so much that we know all of the cards by heart.

The headbands are adjustable for all ages. Though not the most comfortable, it is what to be expected for the price of the game. I have given this to other kiddos as gifts.
on February 19, 2017
I'm a speech therapist and this game gets all of my students excited about speech. It targets making inferences, using descriptive words, asking questions, responding to yes/no questions and turn taking skills. Best of all, many of my students have this game at home so they can generalize their skills. Love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.