Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

HedBanz Game - Edition may vary
Style: Headbanz Game|Change

on January 21, 2016
Purchased this game as a Christmas present for my nephew. Finally had a chance to play it for the first time a few weeks ago. I was thinking it would be pretty easy for us adults playing a kids game, I was wrong. We played with 3 adults, a teenager, and a 6 year old. The 6 year old was able to do better than half the people! I think this speaks volumes to how good of a kids game this actually is. It can be equally challenging for everyone.

The game play itself is a self guided question game. Everyone has a "hedbanz", which is just what they call their plastic headbands that are included with the game. Each player places a card on their respective hedbanz. Everyone can see your card, except you. Your card has an illustration in addition to the description of what it is. The game includes a card with sample questions, but my group of players found that most of those questions were useless on most of the cards. You begin the game with three playing chips in front of you and a timer. When the timer begins you ask yes or no questions about your card. If you guess your card correctly before the timer runs out you get to give up a playing chip and continue with a new card until the timer runs out. After that point play passes to the next player, while you keep the card that stumped you. You continue with this card until you guess it correctly. The first player to get rid of all three chips wins the game!

The only reason I knocked off a star is due to the replay value. It seems there are about 50 cards that come with the came. If you play a round with 5 people those 50 cards do not go very far at all. With my group of 5 we went through approximately 10 cards during a session of this game. That means that after approximately 5 times playing this game you will begin to repeat cards. This will obviously hurt the replay value. Perhaps this is something that can be solved with an expansion at some point.
on January 11, 2016
So amazing game my daughter love it we play a lot
review imagereview image
on August 10, 2016
We actually purchased this game at the recommendation of my daughter's speech therapist - she was doing great in the speech therapy office and said all of her sounds perfectly, because she was focused on it. Her problem was when she was excited about something and talking too fast; all her sounds got jumbled and she was difficult to understand. Playing this game helped her spontaneously use the proper sounds for each letter, because she was invested in playing and wanted to win AND be understood when giving clues. Worked like a charm. On top of it all, the whole family had fun playing this together.
on August 26, 2016
Fun game for a bit, but you better have a good attention span. After a while it can be frustrating and monotonous. I suggest alternating the rules by allowing others to give hints for the duration of the timer as opposed to playing 20 questions.
on February 19, 2017
I'm a speech therapist and this game gets all of my students excited about speech. It targets making inferences, using descriptive words, asking questions, responding to yes/no questions and turn taking skills. Best of all, many of my students have this game at home so they can generalize their skills. Love it!
on July 21, 2015
my grandkids and I play this game, it is a blast! you laugh so hard that it's almost impossible to get through the game! lots of fun. grandkids are 9 and 7 years old. my son saw me with hedbanz on my head when he came to pick up the kids, he laughed so hard. I think it's a great game for any age. A very good product worth every penny.
on January 10, 2018
The best kids game ever! We have had so much fun playing this. The kids laugh so hard when someone guesses the wrong answer and they get so excited when they get it right. We took this to the kids uil competition and we had so many kids wanting to play while we waited. The kids had a blast with it and it got everyone involved with each other. It is a must have if you have kids!
on January 25, 2017
I ordered the HedBanz adult edition and then went through the cards and eliminated certain cards so I could use them with my teenage youth group. The words weren't bad (one was "bra.) but I wanted to avoid silly teenage giggles as much as possible.
It is one of the most fun games the kids play. There are headbands for six, but you can use a regular head band across the forehead to hold a card and more kids can play. One boy put his cap on backwards and used the strap in the back to hold his card.
We have played this with adults too and we end up laughing until we cry.
Great game. Easy to play. Lots of fun.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2017
My children (ages 10 and 6) love playing this game. When the 6 year old is playing we will also give them clues, without being too obvious. We can play this as a family for 30 minutes without boredom and that's good these days for a family game since technology has virtually taken over everything.
on February 20, 2015
My family loves this game. It is great for adults as well as kids. This is supposedly the kids version, but I think it is perfect for adults as well. I haven't played the adults version, but this is certainly not too easy for adults. We usually adjust the rules for how we want to play, so we go without the timer and one person just keeps asking yes/no questions until he/she gets it (or gives up). Fun game! Side note: I have a huge head, and the head bands fit me, my 4 year old nephew, and everyone in between.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.