Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

HedBanz Game - Edition may vary
Style: Headbanz Game|Change

on August 10, 2016
We actually purchased this game at the recommendation of my daughter's speech therapist - she was doing great in the speech therapy office and said all of her sounds perfectly, because she was focused on it. Her problem was when she was excited about something and talking too fast; all her sounds got jumbled and she was difficult to understand. Playing this game helped her spontaneously use the proper sounds for each letter, because she was invested in playing and wanted to win AND be understood when giving clues. Worked like a charm. On top of it all, the whole family had fun playing this together.
on July 21, 2015
my grandkids and I play this game, it is a blast! you laugh so hard that it's almost impossible to get through the game! lots of fun. grandkids are 9 and 7 years old. my son saw me with hedbanz on my head when he came to pick up the kids, he laughed so hard. I think it's a great game for any age. A very good product worth every penny.
on January 10, 2018
The best kids game ever! We have had so much fun playing this. The kids laugh so hard when someone guesses the wrong answer and they get so excited when they get it right. We took this to the kids uil competition and we had so many kids wanting to play while we waited. The kids had a blast with it and it got everyone involved with each other. It is a must have if you have kids!
on January 25, 2017
I ordered the HedBanz adult edition and then went through the cards and eliminated certain cards so I could use them with my teenage youth group. The words weren't bad (one was "bra.) but I wanted to avoid silly teenage giggles as much as possible.
It is one of the most fun games the kids play. There are headbands for six, but you can use a regular head band across the forehead to hold a card and more kids can play. One boy put his cap on backwards and used the strap in the back to hold his card.
We have played this with adults too and we end up laughing until we cry.
Great game. Easy to play. Lots of fun.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 19, 2017
I'm a speech therapist and this game gets all of my students excited about speech. It targets making inferences, using descriptive words, asking questions, responding to yes/no questions and turn taking skills. Best of all, many of my students have this game at home so they can generalize their skills. Love it!
on March 9, 2017
Its a great idea, but it's kind of hard. The kids ages 5-9 struggled with it a bit. There's only so many ways you can describe an onion haha. I wish the box was a bit bigger to easily place the headbands back in for storage. Great condition though.
on June 24, 2016
this is just like heads up and taboo, great for small kids. My nieces would request to play this at our family gatherings and lasts them all night. we ended up making our own cards and adding onto the deck. i would recommend that for children, they enjoy creating their cards and also teaches them spelling and learning to give clues.
on January 23, 2018
So this was a gift for my 9-yr old daughter who loves games. I hate games. But I agreed to one round and actually had fun. That was shocking enough for me to write a review of this game. It's easy to understand, fun, everyone can play (even if they hate games), and it is inexpensive.
on December 13, 2017
So much fun for little kids to adults. We had a blast playing with 6-year-olds, teenagers, college kids and up. Challenging enough to keep us grown-ups entertained while still easy for the younger group to play. Laugh out loud fun.
on January 5, 2018
We played with players younger than recommended so we changed the rules. We gave the guesser clues as to what they were instead of them asking questions. We found that to be more fun when adults played too. There was far more laughter and interaction with the new rules.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.