Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on January 10, 2018
The best kids game ever! We have had so much fun playing this. The kids laugh so hard when someone guesses the wrong answer and they get so excited when they get it right. We took this to the kids uil competition and we had so many kids wanting to play while we waited. The kids had a blast with it and it got everyone involved with each other. It is a must have if you have kids!
on January 5, 2018
We played with players younger than recommended so we changed the rules. We gave the guesser clues as to what they were instead of them asking questions. We found that to be more fun when adults played too. There was far more laughter and interaction with the new rules.
on December 12, 2017
My grandkids love playing this game but we did not receive the 24 scoring chips-what's with that? We use chips from another game so will only give 3 stars. Would have sent it back but didn't notice until someone asked when does the game end, how do you know who wins? Well now we know.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2018
I bought this for my kids for Christmas. We do game nights at least once a week, & my only rule is “no screens”. It’s been an awesome way for us to have fun & connect in our breaks from busy schedules.
This one in particular has been a favorite lately!
on December 30, 2017
Played Christmas night with family after kids open it and was a big hit!! Had a ton of fun. Had people that ranged from ages 7-67 playing.
on January 7, 2018
So much fun for adults and kids! We had a blast Thanksgiving as we wore our Hedbanz around getting clues until we guessed. So much fun!
on January 11, 2018
I gave it to my grandkiddies for Christmas. It's good for all their ages so is a good fit for them. It's also very fun for adults.
on January 1, 2018
Our 6 year old granddaughter received this for Christmas, and is having a blast with it. Great fun for all ages!
on January 17, 2018
Fun game to play with the whole family. My 6 year-old twins have a great time playing Hedbanz.
on December 25, 2017
Bought this for the family to play at Thanksgiving. Six year old loves it as well as the adults.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.