Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

HedBanz Game - Edition may vary
Style: Headbanz Game|Change

on January 11, 2016
So amazing game my daughter love it we play a lot
review imagereview image
on August 26, 2016
Fun game for a bit, but you better have a good attention span. After a while it can be frustrating and monotonous. I suggest alternating the rules by allowing others to give hints for the duration of the timer as opposed to playing 20 questions.
on August 10, 2016
We actually purchased this game at the recommendation of my daughter's speech therapist - she was doing great in the speech therapy office and said all of her sounds perfectly, because she was focused on it. Her problem was when she was excited about something and talking too fast; all her sounds got jumbled and she was difficult to understand. Playing this game helped her spontaneously use the proper sounds for each letter, because she was invested in playing and wanted to win AND be understood when giving clues. Worked like a charm. On top of it all, the whole family had fun playing this together.
on January 10, 2018
The best kids game ever! We have had so much fun playing this. The kids laugh so hard when someone guesses the wrong answer and they get so excited when they get it right. We took this to the kids uil competition and we had so many kids wanting to play while we waited. The kids had a blast with it and it got everyone involved with each other. It is a must have if you have kids!
on July 21, 2015
my grandkids and I play this game, it is a blast! you laugh so hard that it's almost impossible to get through the game! lots of fun. grandkids are 9 and 7 years old. my son saw me with hedbanz on my head when he came to pick up the kids, he laughed so hard. I think it's a great game for any age. A very good product worth every penny.
on January 25, 2017
I ordered the HedBanz adult edition and then went through the cards and eliminated certain cards so I could use them with my teenage youth group. The words weren't bad (one was "bra.) but I wanted to avoid silly teenage giggles as much as possible.
It is one of the most fun games the kids play. There are headbands for six, but you can use a regular head band across the forehead to hold a card and more kids can play. One boy put his cap on backwards and used the strap in the back to hold his card.
We have played this with adults too and we end up laughing until we cry.
Great game. Easy to play. Lots of fun.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 19, 2017
I'm a speech therapist and this game gets all of my students excited about speech. It targets making inferences, using descriptive words, asking questions, responding to yes/no questions and turn taking skills. Best of all, many of my students have this game at home so they can generalize their skills. Love it!
on December 4, 2017
My children (ages 10 and 6) love playing this game. When the 6 year old is playing we will also give them clues, without being too obvious. We can play this as a family for 30 minutes without boredom and that's good these days for a family game since technology has virtually taken over everything.
on March 9, 2017
Its a great idea, but it's kind of hard. The kids ages 5-9 struggled with it a bit. There's only so many ways you can describe an onion haha. I wish the box was a bit bigger to easily place the headbands back in for storage. Great condition though.
on June 24, 2016
this is just like heads up and taboo, great for small kids. My nieces would request to play this at our family gatherings and lasts them all night. we ended up making our own cards and adding onto the deck. i would recommend that for children, they enjoy creating their cards and also teaches them spelling and learning to give clues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.