Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perplexus Twist is the ultimate 4D labyrinth within a sphere!
- Inside the Perplexus Twist you'll need to navigate through 30 Challenging Barriers!
- Flip twist & spin your way to the finish line! Perplexus is easy-to-use, but hard to master!
- Perplexus Twist is the ultimate challenge for ages 5+
- Includes: 1 Perplexus Game Sphere
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Discover the world’s first 4D marble maze game! Can you make it through a labyrinth of 30 challenging obstacles? The Perplexus Twist adds a new fourth dimension requiring players to twist and realign the tracks to escape traps, decoys and cliffhangers! Flip, twist and spin Perplexus to move the ball along the numbered path. When you fall off the track (Yes, it will happen!) head back to the start and try again. It’s a bendy, trendy, can’t put it down challenge! There are multiple levels of difficulty to master! Challenge yourself with the Perplexus Rookie, Perplexus Original and Perplexus Epic! They’re easy to play, but hard to master!
From the Manufacturer
The Perplexes Family has a fascinating new "Twist". This time around you will find traps, cliffhangers and dead ends. You can only move on by twisting and realigning the tracks within the shell. A great new dimension for the Perplexes Family of toys.
Compare to similar items
This item Perplexus Twist
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zerbert||Unplug Your Fun||Jacinabox Toys UK||Zerbert|
|Item Dimensions||7.38 x 6.75 x 7.62 in||6.69 x 14.76 x 1.18 in||7.87 x 7.87 x 7.87 in||8 x 7 x 7 in|
|Number of Pieces||1||70||1||1|
Top customer reviews
We found the ball about a week later and used a triangle screwdriver to remove the end of the twisting handle. We replaced the ball inside the perplexus and after a bit of studying how it connected, we were able to align the insides up correctly and we screwed the ends tightly into place.
My kids enjoy this toy a lot. We have 6 kids and own 6 perplexus balls.
Death Star (Star Wars)
My kids range in age from 6-15 and it seems that one of them is always playing with one. Friends come over and can't put them down. They are a lot of fun. The purple one is our least favorite of the 6 -- but now that we tightened it, it works differently (I am thinking now it was loose when we received it) and the kids are enjoying it more. It does offer different challenges than the other ones, but it wouldn't be the first one I buy. Warp, Rookie, & Death Star are our favorites -- but different kids prefer different ones. So if you get this one -- just make sure the ends are tight -- and if they are not then get yourself a triangle screwdriver, remove the loose end completely, realign it according to the shapes on the inside circle, and then tighten it back up. Hope this helps someone!
Things I like about this new version:
1. Side ramps- While I appreciate a good challenge, sometimes perplexus can be very frustrating when you keep falling off and have to start all the way over. Twist has several side ramps that allow you to pick up close to where you fell off without having to start back from the beginning. While going all the way through without falling is a good challenge, sometimes you just want to move on to the next section without starting over. There were points that I would have just given up for a while if I had had to start over every time. This kept me playing the game longer in one sitting.
2. New creative transitions- This is not just more of the same. The designers of the game have included several new, surprising and challenging obstacles that keep the game fresh and interesting.
3. Exploration- For the most part you knew where you needed to go in the original game (there were a few places you had to search but because the numbers where physically connected in sequential order it didn't take to long to find the next). In twist you have to look a lot harder to find where to go next. Twisting the maze round and round and exploring the maze trying to find the next obstacle is an integral part of the game.
Conclusion: This is a great game/puzzle/toy for all ages. It is different enough to be worth a separate purchase from the others already on the market. This is fun and engaging. If you are on the fence about buying this, stop reading this review and put it in your shopping cart.
The only downside, though I won't take away any stars on the rating, is that compared to the others this one feels cheap. And it looks cheap. The others look like works of art and this one just has a very plastic generic feel to it. Other than that it's a five star product. The tracks are very creative and the entire maze is well-thought out and put together. You can see them all on display in the picture and they do look very cool. Everybody that comes over and sees them starts talking about them right away.