- Series: Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical Publishing; 1 edition (September 4, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933864478
- ISBN-13: 978-1933864471
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.7 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,613,919 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #930 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- #1555 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- #2767 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Neurology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spinal Cord Injury (Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is an excellent reference of basic information about the common and uncommon complications seen in patients with spinal cord injuries. This is a helpful quick reference...can be an important guide for general practitioners...an excellent reference for rehabilitation residents."- Leslie K Rydberg, MD, (Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago)--Leslie K "Rydberg, MD""(Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago)" (05/03/2010)
About the Author
Thomas N. Bryce, MD, Department of Rehabilitation, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?