Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend who has had terrible back pain for years. He'd tried muscle relaxers, chiropractors, massages, ibuprofen, hot baths and heating pads, BioFreeze and IcyHot, and the pain continued. He was forever cracking his back by twisting and/or laying flat on the floor to get relief. The day he got this he laid down on it, following the instructions. Within a minute, I heard three loud CRACKs followed each by loud grunts and was running to help him but he said he was OK. He rolled to his side and lay there for 10 minutes, then got up and stood up straight for the first time in a long while. He's continued to use it 2-3 times a day and says he feels great, and rarely has pain. After adding in a neck cradle, his back care routine is quick, easy, and comfortable, maybe 5 minutes from laying down to getting up. He still has the loud CRACKs and grunts, but it's just a momentary feeling. Not only is his pain significantly improved, he's standing 2 inches taller with good posture. He asked me to give the SpineWorx rave reviews.
138 helpful votes
139 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on November 12, 2017
Based on some of the reviews I was hopeful and purchased this item. It doesn't work for me at all. My husband tried it- also nothing except pain when lying on it. My father in law tried it- also nothing. Very disappointed and due the no return policy, I'm stuck with a $40 we cannot use for anything. Fail.
on November 20, 2017
I’ll be honest... I didn’t think this thing would work. I was wrong. I did get a few small pops but nothing major. Once I got up for the first time, I had instant relief... even if it only lasted an hour. I will continue to use it daily. The only downside is that I’m 5’4” and it seems too long, also I think I need to add about 20 lbs to help Pop my back, but I love it just the same!
on August 16, 2017
Used a couple times. It does hurt. Not sure if it did anything. Hubby does not like it. I will keep trying it.
on September 27, 2017
I'm in way too much lower back pain to even get on to this device. I tried, and it made my back way worse.
on August 4, 2017
Not overly impressed with its functionality. Haven't really been able to help my back issues yet. For such an un-fluffy device (so to speak) the directions are kind of hard to follow.
on November 30, 2013
Not a perfect design but the best I've come across so far. The bars could be spaced a little farther apart and I wish they were a little longer. I've experienced the wonderful back-popping that everyone talks about and it was amazing to actually feel my back realign with itself. However, that being said, it is hard to fully relax enough from the design of the product to experience it every time. Do make sure to read the instructions first and roll to the side instead of sitting up immediately. Your back really is sore for a few minutes afterwards and if you have serious back problems like I do, this can exacerbate it immediately after the session before it starts to feel better. I have recommended this to my co-workers.
2 helpful votes
on September 1, 2017
It works just fine a little long for my height but made adjustment by repositioning my body to accommodate.
on February 17, 2015
For the price of 2 chairopractic co-pays, this little beauty keeps me all lined up. Im tall, but kind of work my way up and down it to hit mosty all of my spine. While it wont realign your neck, I schooch down and have the end fo it press on the base of my skull to straighten it out. My choice was to go to my pain in the butt chairopractor who wanted to do a full re-exam to straighten out my neck, or get this, and Im so pleased I got this. Add a shatsu massager and your in heaven / living like a rich person. Use almost every night. I lay down on it, do various leg lifts and stretches, then do various arm stretches, including fake/air pushups. Seems to help massage trouble spots behind my sholder blades (im told from having over active pectorals). Any adjustments / cracking seems to happen relatively quickly doing the various stretches, but I could almost sleep on it at this point. After a few days of uses, everything seems to be back in line, and I feel great. This wont work miracles / correct scholiosis, but defintiely helps the average individual (with possible poor posture), keep everythign in check. Love, recommend to everyone. Better than the simpson's magic back trash can.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on November 21, 2016
I like it. It's ever so slightly uncomfortable when you first lay on it but good after that. I find that it helps my back feel better.
2 helpful votes