- PACKAGE INCLUDES - 10PCS steel ball bearings. Size: 8mm x 22mm x 7mm.
- PERFECT REPLACEMENT - Great replacement for your fidget spinner when the original bearings start to rust or get wore down instead of buying a new one.
- PERFECT DIY MATERIAL - You could use it to diy your special fidget spinner toy instead of buying a monotonous one.
- FUNCTION- The bearing is perfect for the center spinning bearing. Can spin for a long time!
- PRODUCT WARRANTY - We provide a full refund or a replacement, no return required. So feel free to contact us if you have any question.
- Pre-lubricated Ball Bearings
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fidget Spinner Bearings Set, Holody 10 PCS 608 Ball Center Replacement Parts Bearings Kit, Spin 3 Minutes
($0.68 / Each Set)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.14 (48%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Holody 10PCS 608 Center Steel Ball Bearing for Fidget Spinner, Middle Bearing Finger Spinner Replacement Set
Material: High quality steel
Size: 8mm x 22mm x 7mm.
10* steel ball bearings.
Best Choice for Hand Spinner:
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are great for Fidget Spinners but I have to add this one caveat. Don't leave them get wet (heck, high humidity will probably kill them too!). Left one out overnight a few nights back. When we tried to spin it today... nothing. I took it apart to look at the bearings. Heck, they were rusted S-O-L-I-D. It took some WD-40 and even more patience to break them loose. Just an FYI...