Spinning Spinner S1 Indoor Cycling Bike with Four Spinning DVDs, White
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder on frame, one motion emergency stop
- Wide, padded saddle so that riders are comfortable and balanced during their workouts; The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally
- Two-piece fender protects the brake and flywheel assembly from moisture
- No-slip design features a dipped rubber bar for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities
- Weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving; This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Spinner S1 is the newest bike to join our Spinner Sport Series. With easier adjustability and a new compact design to store in even the smallest spaces, it's the perfect solution for your home. Equipped with a large head tube, a large bar diameter and contoured saddle that adjusts horizontally and vertically, the innovative framework and hardware of the Spinner S1 deliver a comfortable ride and uncompromising quality. In addition to the flawlessly crafted design, the Spinner S1 features a patented perimeter-weighted flywheel creates a fluid pedal stroke for a great ride every time. Combine the Spinning program and the Spinner S1, and you'll have all the tools you need to train smarter and ride like the pros. As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning DVDs (Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results) and the Spinning Guide to Ride manual to help you reach your fitness goals at home. Why the Spinner S1 is right for you: The stunning design of the Spinner S1 bike delivers both the structure and comfort that you need to stay motivated. Includes a 1 Year limited parts warranty.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) If you're short, this might not be the right bike for you.
I'm 5'4", with a longer torso and shorter legs, and I just barely fit on this bike. I'm going to go look for a new saddle this weekend, as I think that might help matters, but if you're on the shorter side this bike might not work. I've never had a problem on the bikes in the gym, and I know much shorter people than I that can ride those with relative ease, so this wasn't an issue I was expecting to have.
2) The handlebars are pretty low. Like, really low.
I have them up as high as they can go, and they're just not that comfortable. This may be something I'll get used to, maybe not. I dislike that I can't be more upright for standing climbs.
3) The gears will grind while standing.
The bike description says it will support heavier individuals, but I'm ~170 and I seem to be twisting the gear a bit during climbs and jumps. Interestingly it seems to be more on the right foot than the left, but I may be putting a bit more strength into my right foot than my left. My guess is it's just a cheaper bearing, and will probably wear out quickly. The gear's probably going to go pretty fast too- the chain's well adjusted, just not for climbs.
4) The saddle's ....ok?
My mom would probably like it, but I just have a different taste in saddles. I think it's part of why the bike's hard to adjust for me- I'm tempted to pull the saddle off my road bike for the rest of the winter.
It's not a bad bike, it'll probably last about a year before I wear it out and look for something a bit more durable. If you're short, this might not be the best fit for you. It is definitely an entry-level bike though, and if you've been riding for a while you may want to look at something else.
Anyway, the bike has a very comfortable, wide seat. The flywheel is only 31lbs, which I was very concerned about... but it had no effect on the tension or the quality of my ride.
All in all, I'm satisfied with my purchase and I will be keeping this bike... and coming from me, that says a lot.
It's a great starter/budget bike! Try it, you'll like it!